of December 9, 2004 No. 67
This Law establishing organizational, legal, social and economic basis in the field of cinema, determines the principles and measures of realization of state policy of development of this area.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- cinema - area of culture and art, set of the professional, creative, productive, scientific, technical, educational, information activities directed to creation and use of movies;
- the movie - the audiovisual work created in art, chronicle and documentary, popular scientific, educational, animation, television or other form on the basis of creative intention, consisting of the image fixed on film or on other types of carriers and connected in thematic whole the personnel which is consistently connected among themselves, intended for perception by means of the corresponding technical devices. The movie lasting at least than 60 minutes is the feature film. The movie lasting less than 60 minutes is the short film;
- the film chronicle - regular shootings of the documentary plots reflecting it is characteristic (mainly leaving) features of time, the place, circumstances and expected in the long term production of the movie;
- film heritage the original materials of national movies of all types and genres - inherited, kept and transferred to the subsequent generations, copies of movies;
- the producer of the movie - physical person or legal entity which will organize or (also) finances production and distribution of the movie;
- the organization of cinematography - the legal entity whose main field of activity is production of movies, replication, distribution, public demonstration, storage of movies, advertizing of cinema, the film edition, promoting of motion picture art;
- the owner (owner) of the movie - physical person or legal entity which acquired right of possession, uses, orders of the movie;
- original materials of the movie - negative, контратип, the control copy of the movie, the original of soundtracks of rewriting, music, noise, video soundtrack master, compact disk and other carriers necessary for replication of the movie in any material form;
- replication of the movie - production of one or several copies of the movie on film, magnetic tape, laser disk or other carrier;
- maintaining the State register of cinema and videos (film register) - collection, accumulating, processing, storage, provision of data of the register.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of cinema is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
The movie answering to one of the following requirements is considered the national movie:
- contents of the movie, its subject reflect the most important principles of development of the Tajik culture, reflects nature, traditions and national peculiarities;
- the producer of the movie - the citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan or the legal entity, including foreign, registered in the Republic of Tajikistan;
- at least 50 percent of total amount of works on the estimate prices in case of production, distribution and demonstration of the movie perform the organizations of cinematography of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the main creators of the movie (the scriptwriter, the director, the director, the operator, the composer, the artist) are citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan or person, the legal entities having double citizenship, the physical persons living in the Republic of Tajikistan, registered. The movie of coproduction is considered national if: - will be it is made together with the foreign organization of cinematography taking into account the conditions established in international treaties of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- corresponds to the criteria established in the first paragraph of the first part of this Article.
The national movie shall be dubbed in Tajik. In the movie the speech and in foreign language can sound if it corresponds to the script of the movie.
State policy in the field of cinema is based on the following principles:
- recognition of cinema by the specific area of culture and art which compulsory provision of existence is development of creative, production, educational, technical, scientific and information base;
- responsibility of the state for preserving and development of cinema;
- freedom of creativity;
- assistance to entrepreneurship in cinema;
- access of the population to works of cinema;
- observance of regulations of international treaties in the field of cinema.
State policy in the field of cinema is performed by the state body authorized by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - authorized body) which:
- prepares projects of the regulatory legal acts regulating cinema area;
- distributes the assignments approved in the government budget intended for support of projects on production of movies, programs in the field of cinema and provides purposeful use of these assignments;
- provides creation within year at least one feature feature national the film;
- keeps the film register;
- indexes movies according to the age qualification of the audience;
- performs preparation, advanced training of specialists in the field of cinema;
- coordinates preparation and implementation of projects on production of movies and programs in the field of cinema;
- coordinates participation of the Tajik organizations of cinematography in the international organizations of cinematography and programs in the field of cinema;
- initiates and coordinates actions in the field of cinema in Tajikistan and participation of the Tajik organizations of cinematography in the international actions in the field of cinema;
- initiates and coordinates the programs connected with copyright protection in the field of distribution of movies and public demonstration.
The main directions of the state support of cinema are:
- adoption of the laws and other regulatory legal acts in the field of cinema;
- financial assistance of the state to production, replication, distribution and display of national movies;
- complete public financing of the film chronicle;
- preferential support of creation of movies for children and youth, movies debuts.
The main measures of the state support of cinema are directed on:
- creation of national movies, including for children and youth, and also national movies debuts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.