of May 14, 2002 No. 594
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for creation of funds of compulsory medical insurance and management of them
According to part (4) article 16 of the Law on compulsory medical insurance No. 1585-XIII of February 27, 1998. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, Art. No. 38-39, 280) DECIDES: the Government of the Republic of Moldova
Approve Regulations on procedure for creation of funds of compulsory medical insurance and management by them it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Minister of Finance
Minister of Health
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 14, 2002 No. 594
1. The regulations on procedure for creation of funds of compulsory medical insurance and management of them (further - the Provision) establish procedure for creation by the National company of medical insurance (further - the Company) the funds provided in the Law on compulsory medical insurance No. 1585-XIII of February 27, 1998 and management of them, and also procedure for distribution and use of the financial resources which are saved up in these insurance funds.
2. The financial resources accumulated in insurance funds including penalty fee and fines, are intended for implementation of activities for compulsory medical insurance and are used in strict accordance with the current legislation and this provision.
3. Receipts from all payers of fees of compulsory medical insurance accumulate on the account of the Company.
4. For the purpose of realization of tasks of compulsory medical insurance the Company creates and manages without fail the following funds:
fund for payment of medical and pharmaceutical services (according to subprogrammes of medical services and separately according to the subprogrammes of pharmaceutical services intended for compensation of drugs) (further - fixed assets);
reserve fund of compulsory medical insurance (further - reserve fund);
Preventive actions fund (prevention of risks of insurance) (further - Preventive actions fund);
fund of development and upgrade of the state suppliers of medical services (further – fund of development);
fund of management of system of compulsory medical insurance (further – fund of management).
5. For ensuring the activities the Company determines the level of management (administrative) expenses which shall not exceed the limit established by this provision.
paragraph two of ceased to be valid;
income gained from categories of payers of the fees of compulsory medical insurance estimated as a percentage of the salary and other payments;
transfers (subsidies) from the government budget added as fees (insurance premiums) of compulsory medical insurance of categories of persons for which (insured) act the Government of the Republic of Moldova according to the current legislation as the payer;
income gained from categories of payers of the fees of compulsory medical insurance in the form of fixed amount insured in individual procedure;
other income permitted by the legislation including the amounts of fees of compulsory medical insurance paid by the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship registered or living in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
funds distributed from the single tax levied from residents of information and technological parks according to provisions of article 14 of the Law No. 77 of April 21, 2016 on information and technological parks;
the financial resources received as a result of application of the claims of recourse, penalties and penalty fee received from payers of fees of compulsory medical insurance.
means of special purpose - the grants, the credits or other financial resources received justly, intended directly for amendment of some funds of compulsory medical insurance or for covering of administrative expenses.
7. The fund management of compulsory medical insurance is exercised of the Company depending on their appointment provided by this provision and according to the current legislation.
8. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 22.12.2020 No. 928
9. The income which arrived into the single account of the Company within year, except for means of special purpose is distributed according to the following standard rates:
fixed assets – at least 94%;
reserve fund – to 1%;
Preventive actions fund – 1%;
fund of development – to 2%;
fund of management – to 2%.
11. The financial resources which are saved up in fixed assets are used for covering of the expenses necessary for accomplishment of the Single program of compulsory medical insurance which includes:
urgentny medical care at pre-hospital stage;
primary medical care;
specialized out-patient medical care, including stomatology;
stationary medical care;
highly specialized medical services;
communitarian medical care and home care;
the compensated drugs.
12. The amount and payment procedure to suppliers of medical services for rendering medical services within compulsory medical insurance to persons are established in agreements on provision of medical care (medical services) in compulsory medical insurance concluded between the company (the territorial (industry) agency) and suppliers of medical services.
12-1. The payment procedure to suppliers of pharmaceutical services on leave of the compensated drugs is established in contracts for leave of the medicines compensated from the funds of compulsory medical insurance concluded between the Company (the territorial (industry) agency) and suppliers of pharmaceutical services.
13. The financial resources which collected in reserve fund are used for:
a) coverings of the additional expenses connected with diseases and urgent cases;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.