It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 8, 2016 No. 50
of December 30, 2015 No. 794
About the Development program of professional orientation in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020
According to article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assistance of employment of the population" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Development program of professional orientation in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016-2020 and the Plan of its realization it (is applied).
2. To provide to the Ministry of Labour, migration and employment of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments timely accomplishment of this Program and every half-year to provide in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the detailed information about the course of its accomplishment.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2015 No. 794
1. The development program of professional orientation in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 (further - the Program) is developed based on article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assistance of employment of the population", the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 2, 2010, No. 499 "About the Concept of professional orientation of pupils in the Republic of Tajikistan", the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 1, 2008, No. 373 "About Rules of the organization of system of professional training, advanced training and retraining of jobless citizens".
2. The program in fact is social and as the integral part of Strategy of increase in welfare of the people Tajikistan has important role in implementation of social policy of the state and its realization assists increase in level of living of the population and decrease in level of poverty, work distribution, adjustment of effective labor activity of people in certain ratios between various spheres of material and spiritual production in the republic.
3. The program is reflection of consistent policy of the state and Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in providing the state social guarantees of citizens, equalities between mental, manual, industrial and agricultural work, work practice and skills, general-theoretical and special knowledge, choice of profession of youth, personal skills and qualities of people and development of manpower.
4. The program includes actions for providing social guarantees in free choice of profession, type of occupations and ways of self-realization of the personality, balance between the chosen profession and interests of the personality, its psychophysiological features and opportunities of the labor market, labor satisfaction of the personality and achievement of the worthy social status, realization of personal potential, forming of healthy lifestyle and worthy welfare.
5. The program is developed based on regulatory legal acts, universal and national values, revival of historical self-knowledge, national mentality and customs, scientific and technical achievements, etc. It allows to provide reform of system of professional orientation and the state guarantees of the rights of citizens in choice of profession. By means of this Program professional orientation of citizens, irrespective of national, racial, religious, national, sexual, language, political, social, educational and property identity will be provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.