It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 8, 2016 No. 46
of December 30, 2015 No. 790
About the State program of development of the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences for 2016 - 2020
According to article 14 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", for the purpose of development of agricultural science, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences for 2016 - 2020 and the Actions plan on program implementation (are applied).
2. The Tajik academy of agricultural sciences to take necessary measures for accomplishment of the Program for increase in efficiency of scientific research, to promotion and implementation of achievements, preparation of scientific personnel and enhancement of structure of Academy.
3. To perform financing of the State program of development of the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences for 2016 - 2020 within the means provided for the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences, its special means, grants of the international funds and other sources which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. The Tajik academy of agricultural sciences, to the relevant ministries and departments annually till February 1 to provide in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan information on the course of implementation of this resolution,
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2015 No. 790
1. At the present stage of development of the Republic of Tajikistan providing the population with good-quality agricultural products is one of important strategic directions of the country. With respect thereto, the head of the country, its Excellency, dear Emomalii Rahmon noted that "For ensuring food security we need to treat the future of agricultural industry more far-sighted and very seriously. We shall strengthen activities of industry implementation of modern scientific and technical achievements and the latest technologies".
2. Development of science in the republic is continuously kept by the President of the country and the Government, concepts, programs and the industry laws are adopted, certain results are achieved. In recent years scientists created a number of high-yielding varieties of crops, breeds and types of the cattle, developed effective technologies of their cultivation yu and protection against diseases and wreckers who take root into production. Nevertheless, achievements of agricultural science and especially their implementation are not sufficient for effective development of farm-production.
3. Therefore now the agricultural science shall achieve considerable results and promote implementation of the innovation technologies, increase in production of agricultural products and ensuring food security of the republic. At the same time development of agricultural science faces problems which solution needs the state support. This Program is developed according to Item 31 of the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 28, 2015, No. 21 "About results of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan in 2014 and tasks for 2015", for the purpose of the problem resolution, existing in activities of the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences.
4. The Tajik academy of agricultural sciences (further - TASHN) is founded by the Presidential decree of the Soviet Socialist Republic Tajikistan of July 19, 1991, No. 294 and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 27, 1991, No. FP-173 for the purpose of increase in efficiency of scientific research, improvement of scientific ensuring development of industries of agro-industrial complex and its coordination, contribution to increase in production of agricultural products. Now the structure of TASHN includes 7 scientific industry institutes (crop production, gardening and vegetable growing, soil science, livestock production, veterinary science, problems of biological safety, agricultural economics), 3 scientific centers (The national center of genetic resources, the Republican center of biotechnology of the cattle, the Center of farm mechanization and the innovation technologies) and network from 26 branches, stations, the bases and experimental farms of scientific institutions.
5. Tasks and main activities of TASHN:
- creation of high-yielding varieties and hybrids of plants, fruit crops and grapes, highly productive breeds and types of the cattle;
- collection, studying and storage of genetic resources of agricultural plants and their wild relatives, agricultural cattle and pathogenic microorganisms;
- development of effective technologies of cultivation of agricultural plants, fruit crops, grapes and agricultural cattle;
- development of effective methods of protection of plants and animals from diseases and wreckers;
- creation of methods of increase in soil fertility and its protection against degradation and salinization;
- development and enhancement of farm vehicles and equipment;
- carrying out researches on problems of development of agricultural economy;
- coordination of agricultural science in organizations of agro-industrial complex;
- preparation of highly qualified scientific personnel;
- promotion and implementation of scientific achievements. <L "ZI <p>
6. Now in the TASHN scientific institutions of 1114 employees, from them 512 research associates, including 29 doctors of science, 115 candidates of science, 5 academicians and 8 members of correspondents of TASHN are busy with scientific research.
7. During 2011-2015 the TASHN scientific institutions providing development of industries of agricultural industry, reached number of results.
8. In the field of crop production 72 grades of crops of plants are framed and it is offered to State commission on strain testing of crops and protection of grade of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan from which 25 it is zoned. Scientists 7 technologies of cultivation of crops are developed. Effective ways of increase in high-quality seeds of agricultural plants and their protection against diseases and harmful insects with use of the integrated method are developed and framed. The collection of grades and samples of local and centralized agricultural plants is finished to 11314.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.