of December 3, 2004 No. 482
About approval of the Regulations on state regulation in the field of ensuring radiation safety
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About radiation safety" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on state regulation in the field of ensuring radiation safety.
2. To provide to the agency on nuclear and radiation safety under Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan accomplishment of this Provision and to submit within three-months term within the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan for approval the project of the Provision of interdepartmental council on ensuring radiation safety and its structure.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 2004 No. 482
1. The state regulating authority in the field of ensuring radiation safety in the Republic of Tajikistan according to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About radiation safety", is the Agency on nuclear and radiation safety under Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan (further the Agency).
2. This Provision determines procedure for state regulation in the field of ensuring radiation safety, includes development and the organization of accomplishment of the economic, social, scientific and technical and legal measures directed to creation of conditions, providing protection of life and human health from harmful effects of ionizing radiation both in the conditions of normal activity and in case of radiation accidents.
3. Regulation in the field of ensuring radiation safety means implementation of system of measures for the prevention, identification and suppression of violations of requirements of regulatory legal acts, including licensing of the corresponding types of activity, inspection of the organizations and companies irrespective of forms of their property, the state regulation, establishment and enhancement of the principles and criteria characterizing radiation safety.
4. For joint consideration of questions of the organization of state regulation in the field of radiation safety the Interdepartmental Council, provisions on which and its structure affirms the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, is created.
5. The state regulating authority on ensuring radiation safety in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About radiation safety", other laws and regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan, and this Provision.
6. The state regulating authority on ensuring radiation safety performs the activities in interaction with other authorized bodies ministries, departments and executive bodies of the government on places by means of:
the organizations of realization of state policy in the field of ensuring radiation safety;
developments of actions for radiation protection, taking measures to ensuring radiation safety in case of emergency situations, coordination of accomplishment and control of their realization, provision on the basis of assessment of radiation situation of necessary data for decision making on the measures leading to decrease or prevention of radiation in case of radiation accident;
licensing of the types of activity connected with use of radioactive sources;
approvals in accordance with the established procedure construction regulations and rules, industrial safety rules, organizational and administrative, instructive, methodical and other documents concerning radiation safety;
control and accounting of individual doses of radiation;
the determinations of the sizes and borders of sanitary protection zones and zone of observation around placement of objects using radioactive sources; control of ensuring safety of radioactive materials;
development and approvals of regulatory legal acts, standards, provisions, instructions and recommendations about questions of radiation safety and their introduction in action in accordance with the established procedure;
implementations in practice of scientific and technical achievements in the field of ensuring radiation safety;
determinations of the priority directions and programs of scientific research in the field of radiation safety, programs of training of specialists and increase in their qualification;
determinations of requirements for ensuring emergency readiness of owners of licenses and control of their accomplishment, control, assessment and restriction of radiation exposure of persons;
coordinating of activities of national radiation network of monitoring, and the international exchange of information on radiation situation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.