of January 12, 2016 No. 318-V
About fire safety
This Law determines legal relations of physical persons and legal entities in the field of ensuring fire safety in the territory of Turkmenistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the fire – the uncontrollable burning causing material damage, harm of life and to health of citizens, interests of society and state;
2) fire safety – condition of security of the personality, property, society and state from the fires;
3) requirements of fire safety – the special conditions of social and technical nature established for the purpose of ensuring fire safety with the legislation of Turkmenistan, regulating documents or authorized state body;
4) violation of requirements of fire safety – failure to carry out or inadequate fulfillment of requirements of fire safety;
5) fire prevention regime – rules of conduct of people, procedure for production organization and content of rooms (territories) providing the prevention of violations of requirements of fire safety and suppression of the fires;
6) measures of fire safety – action for ensuring fire safety, including for fulfillment of requirements of fire safety;
7) fire services – set of the governing bodies created in accordance with the established procedure, divisions of fire safety, forces and means, including the fire-proof forming intended for the organization of the prevention of the fires and their suppression, carrying out the first-priority wrecking connected with it;
8) suppression of the fires – the fighting directed to rescuing of people, property and liquidation of the fires;
9) the first-priority wrecking connected with suppression of the fires – actions of fire services for rescuing and evacuation of people, property, property, rendering the pre-medical help to victims in case of the fires;
10) fire and technical products – the special technical, scientific and technical and other products intended for ensuring fire safety including the fire fighting equipment and the equipment, fire equipment, fire-fighting and fireproof substances, means of special communication and management, the program for electronic computers and the database, and also other warning facilities and suppressions of the fires;
11) garrison of fire safety – set of the governing bodies deployed in certain territory, divisions of Public service of fire safety, educational institutions of fire safety, other fire-proof forming irrespective of departmental accessory.
1. The legal basis of fire safety is constituted by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, this Law, other laws of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, and also regulatory legal acts adopted according to them regulating questions of fire safety.
2. If the international treaty of Turkmenistan establishes other rules than provided by this Law, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
1. System of ensuring fire safety – set of forces and means, and also the measures of legal, organizational, economic, social and scientific and technical nature directed to the prevention and suppression of the fires.
2. Fundamental obligations of system of ensuring fire safety are:
1) normative legal regulation and implementation of the state measures in the field of fire safety;
2) development and implementation of measures of fire safety;
3) realization of the rights, obligations and determination of degree of responsibility in the field of fire safety;
4) carrying out fire-proof promotion and training of the population in measures of fire safety;
5) rendering assistance of activities of Voluntary fire society, voluntary fire forming and attraction of the population to ensuring fire safety;
6) scientific and technical ensuring fire safety;
7) information support of system of fire safety;
8) implementation of the state fire supervision and other control functions on ensuring fire safety;
9) performance of works and rendering services in the field of fire safety;
10) licensing of activities of works (services) in the field of fire safety and certification of products and services in the field of fire safety according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
11) fire-proof insurance and implementation of other measures of social and economic incentives of ensuring fire safety according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
12) suppression of the fires and carrying out the first-priority wrecking connected with suppression of the fires;
13) accounting of the fires and their effects.
1. In Turkmenistan fire safety is performed by the following fire services:
1) Public service of fire safety;
2) departmental fire protection;
3) voluntary fire protection.
2. The main objective of fire services in the field of fire safety is the organization of the prevention and suppression of the fires.
1. Public service of fire safety is main type of fire services, is a part of the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan.
2. Public service of fire safety:
1) will organize development of regulatory legal acts and implementation of the state measures in the field of fire safety;
Will organize 2) and exercises single state supervision in the field of fire safety;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.