of November 30, 2015 No. 927
About approval of Rules of development, approval and review of security guidelines and labor protection by the employer
According to the subitem 31) Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of work and social partnership of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurymbetov B. B.
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2015 No. 927
1. These rules of development, approval and review of security guidelines and labor protection by the employer (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 31) of Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 (further - the Code) and establish procedure for development, approval and review of security guidelines by the employer and labor protection.
2. Security guidelines and labor protection of the employer (further - the Instruction) represent the act of the employer disaggregating application of safety and security legislation and labor protection in case of performance of works in production rooms in the territory of the company, building sites, vehicles and in other places of the organization where these works are performed or service duties are carried out.
3. Development of the Instruction is performed by the employer as for each profession on the site, in the shop, service, laboratory and the organization in general, and on separate work types (work at height, testing) and workplaces, according to the list which is constituted by security service and labor protections or the security specialist and labor protection (further - the responsible person) with the assistance of heads of the interested structural divisions of the employer and employee representatives.
Development of the Instruction is performed also by specialists of scientific institutions and training centers in the field of safety and labor protection on contractual basis according to the request of the employer (organization).
4. The list is constituted on the basis of the staff list of the employer approved taking into account the Single wage rate book of works, professions of workers and the Job evaluation catalog of positions of the employees approved according to the labor law. The constituted list affirms the employer or other authorized person and is distributed in all structural divisions.
5. The instruction is developed on the basis of standard rates on safety and labor protection taking into account the safety requirements stated in operational and repair documentation of manufacturing plants of the equipment, and also in technological documentation of the employer and conditions of production.
6. The preparatory work necessary for development of the Instruction includes:
1) studying of engineering procedure, detection of the possible dangerous and harmful production factors arising in case of its normal course and in case of variations from the optimum mode and also determination of measures and remedies from the specified factors;
2) determination of compliance to safety requirements of the applied oborudovaniye, devices and tools;
3) matching of materials on safety issues and labor protections which are used in case of development of the instruction;
4) studying of design features and efficiency of remedies which are used in case of accomplishment of the corresponding works;
5) studying of information letters;
6) carrying out the analysis of the reasons of industrial traumatism, emergencies and occupational diseases for this profession (work type);
7) determination of safe methods and acceptances of works, their sequences, and also technical and organizational actions which are subject to inclusion in the Instruction;
8) determination of the modes of working hours and time of rest according to Chapters 6 and 7 of the Code.
7. For the enacted new productions, technologies or the equipment developed instructions for a period of up to acceptance of object in operation by the state inspection are applied.
8. The corresponding name is appropriated to each Instruction. In the name it is necessary to specify briefly for what profession or work type it is intended.
9. The instruction contains the short characteristic of engineering procedure and comprehensively covers questions of the organization of safe work.
10. Requirements of the Instruction are stated according to the sequence of engineering procedure, taking into account conditions in which this work is performed;
1) general requirements of safety and labor protection;
2) safety requirements and labor protections before work;
3) safety requirements and labor protections in operating time;
4) safety requirements and labor protections in emergencies;
5) safety requirements and labor protections upon termination of work.
11. In the Section "General Requirements to Safety and Labor Protections" are reflected:
1) conditions of the admission of persons to independent professional job or to accomplishment of the corresponding work (age, sex, the state of health, briefings);
2) instructions about need of observance of rules of the labor schedule;
3) requirements for accomplishment of work-rest schedules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.