of December 7, 2015 No. 374
About approval of the Instruction for accounting and write-off of library stock of the state libraries
According to subitem 35-5) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2006 "About culture" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction for accounting and write-off of library stock of the state libraries.
2. For culture and art of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction of copies of this order for official publication in information system of law of Ad_let and the periodic printing edition on the electronic medium with appendix of the paper copy certified by official stamp for entering into reference control bank of the regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in electronic form certified by the digital signature of person, representative to sign this order, with appendix of the paper copy certified by official stamp;
3) after official publication placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten working days from the date of execution of meropriyatiiya.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 7, 2015 No. 374
1. This Instruction for accounting and write-off of library stock of the state libraries (further - the Instruction) disaggregates process of accounting and write-off of library stock of the state libraries, by accounting of receipt of documents, write-off of library stock.
2. In this Instruction the following concepts are used:
1) the audivizualny document (further - AVD) - the document containing the graphic, sound and text information reproduced by means of technical and electronic means;
2) the printing edition - the edition (books, brochures) having cover, cover, containing the work (complex of works) of writing, isoart, music, cartography which is intended for transfer of data and (or) images to the reader (subscriber) for the purpose of impact on him had publishing training and processing;
3) library stock of the state libraries (further library stock) - the arranged set of documents created by library for storage and provision in temporary use to readers and subscribers;
4) the periodic printing edition - the newspaper, the magazine, the almanac, the bulletin, the appendices to them having the permanent name, the current issue and issued at least once in three months.
3. Printing editions, periodic printing editions, and also AVD are subject to accounting and write-off of library stock (further - documents).
4. When carrying out accounting of library stock the number of documents, except for newspapers and AVD, are measured by the main unit - copy.
Unit of measure of number of newspapers is the annual set constituting set of numbers (releases) of newspapers in year.
Units of measure of quantity of AVD is:
for magnetic soundtrack - the cartridge, the coil, the reel;
for phonograph records - disk;
for the filmstrip - roll;
for slides and film phonodocuments - set.
5. Accounting of library stock is performed by carrying out accounting of receipts of documents and total accounting of documents.
6. Accounting of receipts of library documents includes the following procedures:
During acceptance by library of the documents which arrived with the cover letter or by mail or received as a present purposely the reconciliation on availability of defects and (or) discrepancies of the data specified in the cover letter (in the presence) is performed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.