of December 1, 2015 No. 336
About approval of the Development program and upgrade of systems of air traffic maintenance of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation"
For the purpose of realization of the National sustainability strategy for 2013-2017, also I order to realization of perspective development trends of civil aviation, development of system of servicing and air traffic control of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- The development program and upgrades of systems of air traffic maintenance of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation" for 2015-2017 and till 2020 (further - the Program), according to appendix.
2. To the head of department of civil aviation and water transport Satarov M. T., to the CEO of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation" Rakhmanov U. A. take measures for program implementation.
3. To the CEO of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation" Rakhmanov U. A.:
- quarterly, no later than the 10th behind the accounting period to carry out monitoring of accomplishment of the Program and to provide the summarized information in Department of civil aviation and water transport.
4. Declare invalid:
- the order MTIK "About approval of the Development program and upgrade of systems of air traffic maintenance of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation", No. 329 of 30.12.2014.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the acting as the secretary of state of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic E.Mamyrkaliyeva.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of transport of ikommunikation of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 1, 2015 No. 336
The development program and upgrades of systems of air traffic maintenance of GP "Kyrgyzaeronavigation" for 2015-2017 and till 2020.
Carrying out upgrade and retrofitting of system of air traffic maintenance and determination of the development strategy of the company in the light of development of the National Sustainability strategy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2017 and till 2020.
- providing high level of aviation safety;
- equipment of the main airports of the KR modern radio engineering complexes of systems of air traffic maintenance and systems of meteorological flight servicing;
- providing the organization and air traffic maintenance in the upper airspace from the Department of Internal Affairs single center;
- development of the development program of the company and upgrade on stages, terms and amounts;
- development of funding mechanisms and program implementation of development and upgrade.
Basic principles of development and upgrade:
- equipment by the newest systems of air traffic maintenance meeting the international standards and the ICAO standards;
- implementation of the principle of centralization of systems of Department of Internal Affairs;
- implementation of advanced technologies for ensuring the maximum level of aviation safety;
- high-quality ensuring servicing of air vehicles and business competitiveness.
Main sources of financing:
- own means;
- means from the government budget according to the order of the Government KR No. 197 of 29.05.2007 and meeting minutes at the Prime Minister of 13.12.2007;
- the grant help of the countries of donors, the involved investments, soft credits (JICA, EBR, the Russian-Kyrgyz Fund of Development, etc.);
- the means provided within realization of the National sustainability strategy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2017.
The expected results
- increase in level of safety and reliability of flights;
- improvement of service quality of air traffic and provision of aeronautical services to the level of the international standards;
- growth of efficiency of air traffic maintenance due to creation of the Department of Internal Affairs single center for control of movement in the upper airspace;
- increase in intensity of air traffic in airspace of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- the main air traffic control in the Kyrgyz Republic is exercised from the Department of Internal Affairs Centers located at the airports: Manas and Osh. In this connection, first of all, it is necessary to continue upgrade of the equipment of these airports.
Estimated cost of the project
- upgrade of systems of air traffic maintenance at the Manas airport for 2015-2017 and till 2020 requires 10690000 US dollars;
- upgrade of systems of air traffic maintenance at the Osh airport for 2015-2017 and till 2020 requires 6860000 US dollars;
- upgrade of the Issyk Kul airport for 2015-2017 and till 2020 requires 1685000 US dollars;
- for upgrade of the airport Karakol 1465000 US dollars.
- for upgrade and / p Jalal-Abad 224000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Batken 1030000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Isfana of 430000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Kerben of 430000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Naryn 430000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Kazarman of 430000 US dollars;
- for upgrade and / p Talas 430000 US dollars.
Total estimated cost of the project of upgrade for 2015-2017 and till 2020 constitutes 24104000 US dollars, from them 11300000 US dollars according to the NSUR program of 2015-2017 and till 2020.
With independence finding by the Kyrgyz Republic in the nineties sharply there was problem of development and upgrade of airline industry for the purpose of achievement of competitiveness in the international market of aviation services. There was need of carrying out large-scale technical and organizational transformations of all sides of the air-transport sphere. It concerned also air carriers, air terminal complexes, services of ground handling operations of air vehicles, freight terminals, fuelling complexes and systems of radar and aeronautical providing.
If until recently in many spheres of airline industry of the Kyrgyz Republic significant improvement and progress were noted, then in system of air traffic maintenance long time the provision remained difficult. Absence and the depreciation of the equipment providing control of flights of air vehicles of military and civil aviation, both national, and foreign courts in airspace of the Kyrgyz Republic did Kyrgyzstan unattractive for accomplishment of flights over its territory. Moreover, in practice took place to be sites with partial lack of radar control of airspace. Especially it was characteristic of southwest and east boundaries of the Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.