of December 21, 2015 No. 127
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for performing medical examinations
Based on part two of article 18-1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 "About health care" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 20, 2008, the paragraph of the eighth subitem 8.8-5 of Item 8 and subitem 9.1 of Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for performing medical examinations.
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 21, 2015 No. 127
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for performing medical examinations (further - medical examination).
2. For the purposes of this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993 "About health care" are used (Vyarkho¸naga Savet's Vedamastsi of Respubliki Belarus, 1993, No. 24, Art. 290; National register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 159, 2/1460).
3. Action of this Instruction extends to the citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Belarus, except for the military personnel, persons of the commanding and ordinary structure of law-enforcement bodies, the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Belarus, the State committee of judicial examinations of the Republic of Belarus, bodies of financial investigations of the State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus, bodies and divisions on emergency situations, athletes.
4. Medical examination is carried out by health workers of the organizations of health care performing medical activities according to the procedure, the established legislation, persons specified in Article part two 54, to part five of article 61 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About health care" - when attracting in accordance with the established procedure to participation in delivery of health care to patients (further if other is not established, - health workers).
5. Medical examination can be carried out by health workers in out-patient, stationary conditions, in the conditions of department of day stay, and also out of the organizations of health care.
6. Medical examination represents the medical service directed to assessment of the state of health of the patient, detection of diseases, risk factors of their origin and which is carried out for the purpose of dynamic control of the state of health of the patient for rendering to it medical care, determination of possibility of accomplishment by the patient of certain work types, implementation of professional or educational activity, service, sports and physical culture and in other purposes established by the legislation.
7. The procedure for performing medical examination depends on its purposes and is determined by the relevant acts of the legislation taking into account requirements of this Instruction.
8. Medical examination is carried out by the health worker according to its qualification in the following procedure (if other procedure is not established by the legislation):
8.1. the interrogation of the patient directed to receipt of information about (about):
availability of claims with their disaggregation;
anamnestichesky data (the anamnesis of this disease, the anamnesis of life, the heritable anamnesis, the allergologichesky anamnesis, the anamnesis of the postponed diseases);
risk factors of diseases, social conditions and production factors;
8.2. carrying out general survey:
assessment of consciousness, constitution, typological assessment of higher nervous activity and another;
accomplishment of anthropometrical measurements, measurement of body temperature, arterial pressure, pulse rate, breath frequency;
8.3. carrying out palpation, percussion, auskultation;
8.4. the organization and carrying out, if necessary, clinical laboratory and tool researches depending on the medical examination purposes.
9. In case of the performing medical examination the organization of health care according to the procedure established by the legislation has the right:
in addition on medical indications to send the patients undergoing medical examination to other organizations of health care performing including scientific activities, for carrying out tool research and other medical and diagnostic procedures for the purpose of refining of the diagnosis and degree of expressiveness of functional violations;
request in the procedure for the statement established by the legislation from medical documents of the patients undergoing medical examination.
10. Depending on the purposes of medical examination by the health worker based on the analysis of results of medical examination and (or) clinical laboratory and other methods of researches, the analysis of other documents the conclusion about the state of health of the patient who underwent medical examination is taken out.
The conclusion about the state of health of the patient is introduced in its medical documents and includes:
date and time of performing medical examination;
objective status of the state of health of the patient;
the established diagnosis;
individual recommendations about medical observation;
recommendations of the validity to implementation of professional activity, study, service, sports and physical culture and other activities which implementation requires this information.
11. After performing medical examination of the patient at its request by the organization of health care according to the procedure, established by the legislation, issues the medical document (the statement from medical documents).
12. The patients or persons specified in part two of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About health care", shall be explained by the attending physician having the right to refuse performing medical examination in general or separate types of the medical interventions included in medical examination, at the same time in available form possible consequences of such refusal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.