of December 29, 2015 No. 153
About measures for further enhancement of ethical standards and rules of conduct of government employees of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of increase in requirements to moral shape and business qualities of government employees of POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid some presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this Decree.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2015, No. 153
1. Public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan plays special role in life of society. It consists in ensuring activity of society and satisfaction of public concerns with the best and in an efficient manner.
Public service obliges to show commitment to interests of society and to promote strengthening of unity of the people of Kazakhstan and interethnic concord in the country, to relate validly to state and to other languages, traditions and customs of the people of Kazakhstan.
Government employees in the activities shall be committed to state policy and consistently put it into practice, aim to keep and strengthen trust of society to public service, the state and its institutes.
Society calculates that government employees carry out the obligations and functions is competent and effective according to the laws with all conscientiousness.
Execution of public service is expression of special trust from society and the state and imposes high requirements of office ethics of government employees.
2. This Ethical code of government employees of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Code) establishes standards of office ethics of government employees and is directed to building confidence of society in state bodies, forming of high culture of relations in public service and creation of the atmosphere of respectability, and also the prevention of cases of unethical behavior of government employees.
3. The text of the Code is placed in buildings of state bodies in the places available to public inspection.
4. The standards of office ethics established by this Code are obligatory for all government employees.
5. Office ethics of government employees are based on the principles:
1) conscientiousness - professional and responsible service to the state for the benefit of society;
2) honesty - the sincere relation to the obligations;
3) justice - adoption of the legal decision irrespective of influence of physical persons and legal entities, public groups and the organizations and non-admission of discrimination of persons because of bias and subjectivity on any circumstances;
4) opennesses - manifestations of availability for service with the public and ensuring transparency of the actions;
5) politeness - correct and respect for citizens and colleagues;
6) customer focus - taking measures to improvement of quality of the rendered state services, entirely being guided by population requests as consumer of the state services, and in non-admission of manifestations of bureaucracy and red tape by consideration of addresses.
6. The following requirements are imposed to government employees:
1) to be modest, to respect the commonly accepted moral ethical standards, not to spread the information untrue;
2) to resist to the actions causing damage to interests of the state and to the rights of citizens;
3) to observe the restrictions set by the law, to avoid conflict of interest;
4) in the treatment of citizens to show correctness, not to allow the facts of roughness, humiliation of advantage, tactlessness and incorrect behavior, the actions and behavior not to be open to criticism from their party;
5) to follow business etiquette and rules of official behavior, not to allow making of the actions which are obviously undermining advantage and authority of state bodies which representatives they are in the opinion of citizens;
6) not to make illegal promises and not to undertake the illegal obligations of any nature connected with execution of job responsibilities;
7) not to use official position for rendering influence on activities of state bodies, organizations, government employees and other persons in case of the solution of questions of personal nature, and also the related opportunities for the benefit of public and religious associations, other non-profit organizations, including for promotion of the attitude towards them;
8) to ensure safety of state-owned property, to use state-owned property only for purpose, for accomplishment of job responsibilities and the permitted types of activity;
9) not to pursue the illegal financial and valuable interests interfering fair accomplishment of service duties.
7. Appearance of the government employee in case of execution of service duties by it shall promote strengthening of the authority of the state apparatus, correspond to the commonly accepted official style which distinguish officiality, restraint and accuracy.
8. Government employees in the office relations with colleagues shall:
1) to promote establishment and strengthening in collective of business and benevolent relations and constructive cooperation;
2) to stop or take other measures for non-admission of violations of regulations of office ethics from other government employees;
3) to abstain from discussion of personal and professional qualities of the colleagues discrediting their honor and advantage in collective;
4) the behavior to be example of impartiality, justice, unselfishness, respect for honor and advantage of the personality;
5) to take the measures directed to creation of the favorable moral and psychological atmosphere excluding any forms of discrimination and infringement of honor and advantage of employees;
Not to force 6) to making of the acts not compatible to the commonly accepted moral ethical standards;
Not to allow 7) in relation to colleagues of insubstantial accusations, the facts of roughness, humiliation of advantage, tactlessness and incorrect behavior;
8) not to impose the religious beliefs to colleagues, not to force subordinate employees to participation in activities of public and religious associations, other non-profit organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.