of January 14, 2016 No. 172
About the list of the objects which are not subject to transfer for realization of public-private partnership
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2015 "About public-private partnership" POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the objects which are not subject to transfer for realization of public-private partnership.
2. This Decree becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 14, 2016, No. 172
1. The earth, waters (except for transfers of the right of land use for the purpose of implementation of the agreement of public-private partnership), plant and animal life.
2. Especially protected natural territories.
3. Property and organizations of special state bodies necessary for ensuring national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The military property assigned on the right of operational management to public institutions of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming.
5. The high-level railway system, navigable waterways, beacons, devices and navigation signs regulating and guaranteeing safety of navigation, maritime terminals.
6. Water management constructions (dikes, water-engineering systems, other hydraulic engineering constructions) having special strategic importance, except for water management constructions (the water intaking constructions, pumping points, water treatment facilities) providing water supply of the following cities:
7. The organizations of health care performing activities in the field of service of blood, prevention HIV/AIDS, the organizations of medicine of catastrophic crashes.
8. The objects of historical and cultural heritage which are under protection of the state.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since November 16, 2017 according to Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 14, 2017 No. 583