of July 9, 2015 No. 475
About approval of the Procedure for export from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the ores, concentrates and waste containing precious metals and the accompanying extracted metals
According to article 35 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About subsoil" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for export from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the ores, concentrates and waste containing precious metals and the accompanying extracted metals, according to appendix.
Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of report form on tax on the income of the mining and gornopererabatyvayushchy companies, procedure for its filling and Regulations on procedure for cost determination of gold in gold-bearing ore and gold-bearing concentrate" of July 31, 2013 No. 439 the following change:
in Regulations on procedure for cost determination gold in gold-bearing ore and the gold-bearing concentrate approved by the above-stated resolution:
the paragraph one of item 4 to state in the following edition:
"Gt - the average content of gold in ton of ore is determined based on these laboratories having accreditation of ISO 17025:2009.",
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic in two-month time from the date of entry into force of this resolution to develop and submit in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the corresponding projects of the regulatory legal acts following from this resolution.
4. This resolution becomes effective after fifteen days from the date of official publication, except for the regulations providing the requirement to the test and inspection companies on membership in the International Federation of the Inspection Agencies which become effective since March 1, 2016.
1. This Procedure for export from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of ores. the concentrates and waste containing precious metals the accompanying extracted metals (further - the Procedure) determined bases of state regulation of export from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic raw, the goods containing precious metals in structure and the accompanying extracted metals (further - ores, concentrates and waste).
2. The procedure conforms to the state and international requirements.
3. Requirements of this Procedure do not extend on: the control of transfer pricing (re-export) exercised according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on transfer pricing;
transactions of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The basic concepts and terms used in this Procedure:
accreditation - official recognition of competence of physical person or legal entity by accreditation body to perform works in certain area of assessment of conformity;
international cooperation on accreditation of laboratories (ILAC) - accreditations of test laboratories according to the international standard ISO/MEK 17025, ISO/MEK 17025:2009 is identical to the international standard ISO/MEK 17025:2005 "General requirements to competence of test and calibrating laboratories";
ISO/MEK 17025:2009 - establishes general requirements to competence of laboratories of carrying out testing and/or calibration, including sampling, testing and calibration", carried out by the standard techniques, non-standard techniques and techniques developed by laboratory;
the state control - the control of accounting of conversion of ore, the concentrates and waste (technogenic educations) containing the precious and accompanying extracted metals, performed by involvement of the test and inspection company which has accreditation according to the JSO 17025 standard and is member of the International Federation of the Inspection Agencies, for implementation of independent inspection of weighing, sampling, preparation of tests for the analysis and monitoring tests of tests (samples, copies) of exported goods, the including control and determination of source of origin of the ores, concentrates and waste containing precious and the accompanying extracted metals, establishment of legality of transactions with ore, concentrate and the waste containing precious metals;
the applicant when importing - the legal entities and physical persons registered as the companies, the legal entity staying on the special registry in authorized state bodies, having the license for development of the mineral deposits containing the precious metals legally owning the ore, concentrates and waste containing precious and the accompanying extracted metals;
import - commodity importation on customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic from abroad without obligation about the return export;
use of ores of concentrates and waste - their application for technological, scientific needs;
the controller - the representative of authorized bodies and/or the test and inspection company exercising control of ore, the concentrates and waste (technogenic educations) containing precious and the accompanying extracted metals;
concentrate - product of mineral processing with the increased content of minerals and the lowered content of harmful components in comparison with initial ore. In the presence in gold concentrate - gold-bearing concentrate;
transactions with ore, concentrates and waste - actions, connected: with transition of the property right and other rights to ores, concentrates and waste;
- with intake of ores, concentrates and waste to storage locations;
- with change of content or physical condition of ore, concentrate and withdrawal in any substances and materials in case of their conversion, production and use;
- with import of ores, concentrates and waste to the territory Kyrgyz the Republic and their export from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
production of precious metals - conversion and extraction of precious metals from the ores, concentrates and waste containing these metals to refining stage;
ore - natural mineral education with such content of metals or useful minerals which provides economic feasibility of their extraction;
the accompanying extracted metals - the extracted useful metals which are in a complex in ore in concentrate and in withdrawal with precious metals in the lowered quantities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.