of September 22, 2015 No. 544
About approval of Rules of physical examination of the donor before giving (donation) blood and its components, Nomenclatures, Rules of procurement, conversion, storage, realization of blood and its components, Storage precautions, blood transfusion, its components and medicines in the organizations of health care, instructions on service of blood, and also primary medical documentation on service of blood
According to the work plan of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015 and for the purpose of safety of donor blood, prevention of haemo transfusion complications, and also for further improvement and standardization of work of the organizations and divisions of service of blood I order:
1. Approve enclosed:
2) Nomenclature of blood, its components and medicines of blood (appendix 2);
8) Instruction for determination blood Rhesus factor accessory (appendix 8);
12) the Instruction on serum research on availability Rhesus factor antibodies (appendix 12);
13) the Instruction for Tsoliklon's application of anti-gene, anti-With monoclonal for determination, From system Rhesus factor on erythrocytes of the person (Tsoliklon anti-With Super) (appendix 13);
16) Instruction for determination of Kell-faktora by express method (appendix 16);
17) Instruction for determination of immune antibodies of the AVO group system (appendix 17);
2.2. To the CEO of RTsK (Karabayev B. B.), directors of the Zhalalabadsky, Osh, Talas, Naryn regional centers of blood (Musayev S. I., Shamshidov O. T., Suynaliyeva A. B., Smanbayeva A. A.), RTsK Batken regional branch (Akmatov A. T.), manager. departments of transfusiology of the Isyk-Kulsky Regional joint hospital (Temiraliyeva N. I.) accept to management and execution of this order "About Approval of Rules of Physical Examination of the Donor before Giving (Donation) Blood and Its Components, Nomenclatures, Rules of Procurement, Conversion, Storage, Realization of Blood and Its Components, Storage Precautions, Blood Transfusion, Its Components and Medicines in the Organizations of Health Care, Instructions on Service of Blood, and also Primary Medical Documentation on Service of Blood".
3. To the heads of the organizations of health care performing storage, safety and transfusion of donor blood, its components and medicines to create in the structure transfusiology office within the provided means and to provide accomplishment "Storage precautions, blood transfusion, its components and medicines in the organizations of health care" (appendix No. 4).
4. Recognize invalid orders of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 8, 2010 as No. 439 "About approval of instructions and primary medical documentation on service of blood", of May 7, 2004 No. 210 "The instruction on application of components of blood".
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister A.Dzh. Murzaliyeva.
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 22, 2015 No. 544
1. These rules of physical examination of the donor before giving (donation) blood and its components (further donors) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About donorship of blood and its components", determines procedure for physical examination of the donor before giving (donation) blood and its components in the organizations of health care (OHC) performing procurement of blood and its components (further – the organizations of service of blood) which includes the following stages:
acceptance and accounting of the donor;
physical examination of the donor.
2. Blood donor and its components is the physical person aged from eighteen up to sixty years, last corresponding physical examination and the voluntary willingness which does not have contraindications for blood donation, shown to perform giving (donation) blood and its components for the medical purposes.
3. The blood donor and its components - the physical person which was voluntarily this blood and its components for the medical purposes.
4. On the frequency and frequency rate of giving (donation) of blood and its components donors are subdivided into the following categories:
Primary donors - persons who performed giving (donation) blood and its components for the first time in life.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.