of December 30, 2015 No. 131-HK
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department on work with human resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican center of legal information for entering into reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the responsible secretary of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2015 No. 131-nk
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants holding positions in subordinated public institutions and the subordinated state organizations, and also in other organizations of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the subordinated organizations).
2. Certification of civil servants - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of their professional and qualification training, business qualities, establishment of qualification categories (categories).
3. The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is the capability of civil servants to carry out the obligations assigned to them.
At the same time certification is carried out no later than six months from the date of approach of the specified term.
7. Certification of civil servants includes number of consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out certification;
2) the interview with civil servants conducted by certifying commission;
3) decision of certifying commission.
8. Preparation for carrying out certification will be organized by personnel service of the subordinated organizations (further - personnel service) at the request of his head, and includes the following events:
1) preparation of necessary documents on the certified civil servants;
2) schedule development of carrying out certification;
3) determination of structure of certifying commissions;
4) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
10. The head on representation of personnel service of the subordinated organizations issues the order which affirm the list of the civil servants who are subject to certification, the schedule of carrying out certification and structure of certifying commission.
11. The personnel service of the subordinated organizations in writing notifies civil servants on terms of carrying out certification no later than month prior to its carrying out.
12. The direct head of the civil servant who is subject to certification draws up the office characteristic and sends it to personnel service.
13. The office characteristic contains reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified civil servant.
14. The personnel service of the subordinated organizations informs the civil servant of the office characteristic submitted on him not later than three weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission in time.
15. The civil servant in case of disagreement with the office characteristic provided on it declares the disagreement and provides information characterizing it in personnel service of the subordinated organizations.
16. On the certified civil servant the personnel service of the subordinated organizations draws up the appraisal sheet in form, according to appendix to these rules.
17. The personnel service of the subordinated organizations directs collected certification materials to certifying commission.
18. The certifying commission is created by the head of the subordinated organizations for representation of personnel service of the subordinated organizations and consists of members and the secretary of the commission.
From among members of certifying commission the chairman is appointed.
The chairman of certifying commission directs its activities, presides over its meetings, plans its work, exercises general control of the decisions made by it.
19. Certifying commission heads of the relevant divisions of the subordinated organizations, including personnel service of the subordinated organizations, the employee representative of the organization are included.
Replacement of the absent members of certifying commission is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.