of November 18, 2015 No. 645
About approval of Rules about procedure for administration of the integrated government electronic service of the signature (MSign)
For the purpose of execution of the subitem 7) Item 6 of the Order of the Government No. 405 of June 2, 2014. "About the integrated government electronic service of the digital signature (MSign)" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, 445) I ORDER to Art. No. 147-151,:
1. Approve Rules about procedure for administration of the integrated government electronic service of the digital signature (MSign) it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the State office.
Secretary general of the Government
Approved by the Order of the Secretary general of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 18, 2015 No. 645-A
1. These rules establish set of organizational, administrative and technical measures which need to be undertaken for implementation of process of administration of the integrated government electronic service of the digital signature (MSign), determine powers of participants of process of administration of the service MSign and regulate other relations accompanying this process.
2. For the purposes of these rules their concepts and determinations established in Item 2 of the Regulations on the integrated government electronic service of the digital signature (MSign) approved by the Order of the Government No. 405 of June 2, 2014 are used, and the below-stated concepts have the following determinations:
1) incident – case of failure or termination of service during the established availability period;
2) problem – lack of implementation of services and the accompanying processes. The reasons of problem can be unknown, and their establishment, including elimination of problem, requires long research. Availability of problem can lead to one or several incidents;
3) matrix of IOKI – matrix of powers. Abbreviation from the Contractor, Responsible, the Consultant Informed (equivalent of the English term RACI - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed);
4) Contractor (Isp.) (term Responsible equivalent in abbreviation of RACI) – the party involved in process which, having necessary qualification, necessary skills and tools, directly performs works and informs other involved parties;
5) Responsible (About) (term Accountable equivalent in abbreviation of RACI) – the party involved in process which is responsible for proper performance of works will approve interaction of all parties involved in process. For certain action there will be one Responsible;
6) the Consultant (K) (term Consulted equivalent in abbreviation of RACI) – the party (or the parties) involved in process which according to the petition of the responsible party brings expert support and can influence implementation of the corresponding action;
7) Informed (Inf.) (term Informed equivalent in abbreviation of RACI) – the party (or the parties) involved in process which is informed on accomplishment of the corresponding action.
3. Participants of process of administration of the service MSign are:
1) the owner of the service MSign appointed by the Order of the Government No. 405 of June 2, 2014 (further – the owner);
2) the administrator of the service MSign (further – the administrator) – person authorized by the owner who has unrestricted access to all Sections of system for the purpose of complete management of the service MSign;
3) the supplier of the digital signature – the center of certification of open keys which is legal entity or division of the legal entity, irrespective of property type and which provides services in certification of open keys, and also other services in the field of the digital signature;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.