of December 30, 2015 No. 900
About approval of the Program of statistical works for 2016
Based on article 13 of the Law on official statistics No. 412-XV of December 9, 2004 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, Art. No. 1-4, 8), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Program of statistical works for 2016 it (is applied).
2. To provide to the ministries, other central administrative authorities and public institutions implementation of the specified Program.
Acting as Prime Minister
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Stefan Christoph Brid
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 30, 2015 No. 900
1. Social and economic reforms, democratization processes in society lead to further increase in demand for the statistical information adapted for new social and economic conditions of the state and conforming to the international requirements from bodies of the central and local public authority, non-governmental organizations, the academic circles, the international organizations which party our country is other users.
Thus, availability of significant, reliable and complex statistical information is of great importance in ensuring development, monitoring and assessment of national programs and strategy, promotes decision making process of the central and local public authority by bodies, facilitates private sector development, promotes the best knowledge of all society.
2. Development of statistical information according to the methodologies adapted for the international standards, in particular the European Union positively influences image of the Republic of Moldova abroad, promoting investment inflow to the country, export of local products, etc. and, finally, economic growth and growth in prosperity of the population.
3. The program of statistical works for 2016 (further – the Program) is developed for ensuring requirements of the ministries, other central administrative authorities, bodies of local public authority, mass media, and also other users with significant, reliable statistical information about social and economic and demographic provision, comparable at the international level.
4. The program includes the list of statistical works and inspections which will be performed by the National bureau of statistics and other organizations responsible for production of the official statistical and administrative information necessary for its development, and also section of development and terms of distribution of information (Section VII).
5. The expected results of program implementation are:
1) development of significant and reliable statistical information for complete providing queries of society;
2) processing and distribution of results of the Population census and housing of the Republic of Moldova in 2014;
3) ensuring access for internal and external users to information, significant, reliable and comparable at the international level.
6. Indicators of progress and achievements in case of assessment of the Program are:
1) performance of works, provided in the Section VII of this Program, at the scheduled time and according to development section;
2) number of analytical works, information notes and express information which will be performed by National bureau of statistics in 2016 – only 145;
3) number of statistical editions – only 25;
4) number of the questionnaires completed and represented at the request of the international organizations – only 92;
5) permanent updating of information provided on the official web page of National bureau of statistics and the National final page of the Special standard of distribution of data of the International Monetary Fund.
7. Accomplishment of the Program of statistical works for 2016 will be performed within the budgetary funds allocated to National bureau of statistics and other organizations.
8. The cost of the works and inspections executed by National bureau of statistics (Section A) constitutes 55 905,3 thousand lei.
9. In implementation process of the Program permanent monitoring of accomplishment of actions (works) according to provisions of the Section VII of this Program is provided. The procedure of monitoring and assessment includes:
1) accounting of observance of statistics of terms of accomplishment of actions/works by National bureau;
2) consideration once in half-year at meetings of board of National bureau of statistics of accomplishment of the actions provided in the Program;
3) development by National bureau of statistics of the report on program implementation of statistical works for 2016 and representation to its Government within the I quarter 2017.
See VII. Works, responsible organizations and terms of accomplishment (0.11Mb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.