of December 22, 2015 No. 877
About approval of the purposes, requirements and conditions of public and private partnership for construction of housing and subjects to welfare assignment
Based on Items b) and e) Article 11 and Item b) article 25 of the Law on public and private partnership No. 179-XVI of July 10, 2008 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 165-166, 605) with subsequent changes and amendments, the Government DECIDES:
1. Approve the purposes, requirements and conditions of public and private partnership for construction of housing and subjects to welfare assignment on the parcel of land of public property which is in the private sphere of the state, Ploshchad 3,123 of hectare, cadastral number 0100101661, located on Ulitsa Nicolae Testemitsan, 3, mun. Chisinau, being under authority of the Ministry of Defence (are applied).
2. Appoint the Ministry of Defence as the public body responsible for holding procedure of selection of the private partner and the conclusion of the contract with it, and also for supervision of project implementation of public and private partnership and construction of housing and objects of welfare value.
3. To provide to the agency of land relations and inventory modification of cadastral documentation according to provisions of this resolution.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Defence.
Acting as Prime Minister
Minister of Defence
To Anatoliye Shalar
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 22, 2015 No. 877
1. Common goals of public and private partnership for construction of housing and subjects to welfare assignment are:
1) construction of dwelling stock by attraction of private investments;
2) providing worthy level of living for the military personnel according to Constitution provisions;
3) increase in attractiveness of military service under the contract in the ranks of National army;
4) decrease in level of staff turnover of the military personnel;
5) reduction of the budgeted expenses connected with realization of policy of social protection of the military personnel of National army;
6) the solution of question of providing with office housing and housing on preferential prices of the military personnel and members of their families;
7) forming of fund of office housing for the military personnel of National army;
8) receipt of housing for the staff of the Ministry of Defence on preferential prices at the expense of their own means, and also at the expense of resources of the private partner.
2. Specific purpose of public and private partnership are creation of fund of office housing, and also housing construction on preferential prices for the military personnel of National army that assumes:
1) financing, design, construction and commissioning of office housing at the expense of financial resources of the private partner;
2) financing, design, construction and commissioning of dwelling stock on preferential prices at the expense of financial resources of the private partner and the military personnel;
3) financing, design and construction of facilities of welfare assignment at the expense of financial resources of the private partner;
4) observance of the high quality standards in case of execution of construction works;
5) receipt of office housing by the state partner of share as a result of partnership completion;
6) sale by the private partner of residential apartments in preferential prices by the serviceman of National army.
Designing and construction of dwelling stock shall be performed according to regulations of living space on one person, the stipulated in Clause 13 Laws on housing No. 75 of April 30, 2015.
3. Selection of the private partner is performed by means of application of the procedure of competitive negotiations.
4. The state partner creates the Commission on selection of the private partner according to provisions of the Order of the Government No. 476 of July 4, 2012. "About approval of the Regulations on standard procedures and general terms of selection of the private partner".
5. The procedure of competitive negotiations is carried out in two steps:
1) at the first stage:
the state partner directs for the publication the information message about initiation of the procedure of competitive negotiations in which suggests the interested economic operators to provide the offers;
on the basis of the standard prequalification documentation constituted by the state partner, the interested economic operators submit offers for the purpose of participation in the procedure of selection;
each economic operator submits the preliminary offer for the purpose of receipt of the invitation for participation in competitive negotiations with the state partner;
the economic operators who provided the offer receive participant status of the procedure of competitive negotiations. Upon completion of process of prequalification selection of participants the Commission on selection of the private partner establishes skilled participants and invites them to competitive negotiations;
2) at the second stage:
the state partner states the made decision in the document which is referred to as "Final standard documentation", including the technical, legal and financial aspects established during negotiations with participants which meet the requirements of the state partner;
final standard documentation is submitted in the form including all corrections and the additions made to standard documentation by inclusion of the data obtained during negotiation with the selected participants at the first stage;
The commission on selection of the private partner approves final standard documentation and transfers her to participants with whom negotiations, together with the invitation to submission of the final offer were held. The invitation to submission of the final offer is not sent the participant who did not participate in competitive negotiations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.