It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On December 22, 2015 No. 1091
of December 22, 2015 No. 711
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of professional training for the admission to profession of the managing director and Regulations on qualification examination by profession the managing director
Based on subitems b) and c) parts (2) article 6 of the Law No. 161 of July 18, 2014 on the authorized managing directors (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 293-296, 605) and the item b), the subitem 7, the item 5, Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice approved by the Order of the Government No. 736 of October 3, 2012 with subsequent changes (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, 799) I ORDER to Art. No. 212-215,:
a) Regulations on the organization of professional training for the admission to the managing director's profession according to appendix No. 1;
b) Regulations on qualification examination by profession the managing director according to appendix No. 2.
2. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Minister of Justice
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Moldova of December 22, 2015 No. 711
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the admission to the program of professional training for the admission to profession of the managing director and its realization.
2. The program of professional training for the admission to profession of the managing director includes basic theoretical training and passing of professional training.
3. The term of accomplishment of the program of professional training constitutes 12 months.
4. The application for inclusion in the candidate list for the admission to the program of professional training is directed the Commissions on medical ethics and professional training of the Union of the authorized managing directors (further - the Commission).
5. The following documents are enclosed to the application for the admission to the program of professional training:
a) the copy of the identity certificate with submission of the original for check when giving case;
b) the copy of the licensed diploma or its equivalent with submission of the original for check when giving case;
c) the copy of the service record or employment contracts (or other documents confirming length of service) with submission of the original for check when giving case;
d) certificate of non-conviction;
e) candidates who have Romanian not native will produce the evidence about knowledge of Romanian;
f) the letter of recommendation from the university pedagogical worker or the practician (in the field of the right, economy) or the letter of recommendation from the last employer and professional body in the presence of those;
6. Statements for the admission to the program of professional training and their appendix are stored in different cases and are considered at the regular meetings of the Commission. If the documents enclosed to the application answer the criteria established in Item 5 and in Art. 12 of the Law No. 161 of July 18, 2014 on the authorized managing directors, the Commission makes the decision on inclusion in the candidate list for the admission to the program of professional training.
7. At least in one month prior to start date of the procedure of the admission, the Union of the authorized representatives provides publication on the official web page, the official web page of the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Economics, and also in the newspaper of the national level of the announcement of the place, date and time of carrying out the admission to the program of professional training.
8. The admission to the program of professional training is performed based on the test.
9. The test of the admission to the program of professional training is taken in writing. The test identical to all present candidates also contains 50 questions in the field of economy and 50 questions in legal area.
10. For the solution of the test candidates will receive pens, draft copies and sheets of paper. Prior to the beginning of the solution of the test the candidate shall fill examination card in which are entered surname, name, date of filling and the signature is appended.
11. On each question at least three possible answers are provided and the candidate chooses the correct answer or answers, having put down tick opposite to them. After putting down of tick opposite to the correct answer, the candidate has no right to change option. If the tick is put down opposite to incorrect answers, the answer of the candidate is considered wrong.
12. Time reserved for execution of the test constitutes two astronomical hours. The commission chairman shall warn candidates in 15 minutes prior to the expiration of time.
13. After execution of the test the candidate shall hand over work to the secretary of the Commission for its registration. Work is considered the candidate who is handed over after signing to the sheet.
14. It is considered passed the test the candidate who correctly answered 80% at least (from 100 questions). After delivery by candidates of the test the secretary of the Commission carries out their encryption based on examination card. The code is applied both on work, and on examination card. Examination cards separate from works and are stored in sealed envelope at the secretary of the Commission before verification of tests.
15. The decision on the admission to the program of professional training is made by the Commission and published on the official web page of the Union of the authorized managing directors within ten working days from the date of test passing.
16. After test passing for the admission to the program of professional training person represents to the Commission the receipt confirming payment for passing of professional training.
17. The commission provides distribution and accounting of all managing directors-trainees and appoints managing directors-mentors for them.
18. The managing director-mentor shall meet the following requirements:
a) have work experience in the managing director's position at least 3 years;
b) have faultless reputation;
c) own high professional knowledge;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.