of December 16, 2015 No. 125
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Sanitary and Epidemiologic Requirements to Protection of the Underground Water Objects Used in Drinking Water Supply from Pollution"
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 16, 2015 No. 125
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements for prevention of adverse effect of different types of economic and other activity of the underground water objects used in drinking water supply and also requirements to the choice of underground source of centralized drinking water supply and the organization of control of its condition in use.
2. For the purposes of these Sanitary standards and rules the main terms and their determinations in the values established by the Water code of the Republic of Belarus, the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 26, 1992 "About environmental protection" are used (Vyarkho¸naga Savet's Vedamasts_ of Respubl_k_ Belarus, 1993, No. 1, Art. 1; The National register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 85, 2/875), the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 24, 1999 "About drinking water supply" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 1999, No. 50, 2/46), the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 8, 2/1892), technical regulatory legal acts in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, and also the following terms and their determinations:
risk analysis - assessment of information on the dangers and conditions leading to emergence of dangers for the purpose of determination of their importance for safety of drinking water and reasons for actions for management of the revealed dangers and conditions leading to emergence of dangers;
the forecast of sanitary condition of underground source of drinking water supply - the integrated forecast of quality of water on the basis of private forecasts (hydrochemical, hydrogeological, microbiological and the forecast of sources of pollution);
sanitary reliability of underground source of drinking water supply - capability of underground water object to keep permanency of qualitative indexes (chemical and microbiological composition) without its depletion;
sanitary protection of underground water objects - complex of actions for prevention of negative impact of the different types of economic and other activity on underground water objects providing possibility of their use as sources of drinking water supply;
specific substances - the substances inherent only in this type of productions having the signs distinguishing this production facility from all others;
background measure value of quality of water of underground water object - measure value of quality of water of the underground water object which is out of zone of anthropogenous sources of pollution.
3. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of these Sanitary standards and rules.
4. The state sanitary inspection behind observance of requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Production supervision of quality of water of underground sources of drinking water supply (further - source) is performed by the operating organization according to the Sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to the organization and carrying out production control over observance of health regulations and accomplishment of sanitary and anti-epidemic and preventive actions, and also these Sanitary standards and rules.
6. In other sanitary standards and rules depending on the objects regulated by them other sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to protection of the underground water objects used in drinking water supply from pollution can be established, than are established in these Sanitary standards and rules.
7. Legal entities and citizens, including individual entrepreneurs whose economic and other activity makes or can make harmful effects on condition of underground water objects, shall perform the actions providing sanitary protection of the underground water objects used in drinking water supply.
8. Sanitary protection of underground water objects shall be performed in case of the following types of activity:
choice of locations of objects of economic and other activity, their designing and operation;
to mining by open and underground method;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.