of December 31, 2015 No. 683
About the Strategy of homeland security of the Russian Federation
According to the Federal Laws of December 28, 2010 "About safety" and of June 28, 2014 No. 172-FZ "About strategic planning in the Russian Federation" I decide No. 390-FZ:
1. Approve the enclosed Strategy of homeland security of the Russian Federation.
The presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 12, 2009 No. 537 "About the Strategy of homeland security of the Russian Federation till 2020" (The Russian Federation Code, 2009, No. 20, the Art. 2444);
Item 27 of appendix No. 1 to the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of July 1, 2014 No. 483 "About change and recognition voided some acts of the President of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2014, No. 27, the Art. 3754).
President of the Russian Federation
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015 No. 683
1. This Strategy is the basic document of strategic planning determining the national interests and strategic national priorities of the Russian Federation, the purpose, task and measure in the field of domestic and foreign policy directed to strengthening of homeland security of the Russian Federation and ensuring sustainable development of the country for long-term outlook.
2. The legal basis of this Strategy the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Laws of December 28, 2010 constitute No. 390-FZ "About safety" and of June 28, 2014 No. 172-FZ "About strategic planning in the Russian Federation", other Federal Laws, regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation.
3. This Strategy is intended to consolidate efforts of federal bodies of the government, other state bodies, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation (further - public authorities), local government bodies, institutes of civil society on creation of favorable internal and external conditions for realization of national interests and strategic national priorities of the Russian Federation.
4. This Strategy is basis for forming and realization of state policy in the sphere of ensuring national security of the Russian Federation.
5. This Strategy is based on indissoluble interrelation and interdependence of homeland security of the Russian Federation and social and economic development of the country.
6. In this Strategy the following basic concepts are used:
homeland security of the Russian Federation (further - homeland security) - condition of security of the personality, society and state from internal and external threats under which are provided realization of constitutional rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation (further - citizens), worthy quality and level of their life, sovereignty, independence, the state and territorial integrity, sustainable social and economic development of the Russian Federation. Homeland security includes the defense of the country and all types of safety provided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the legislation of the Russian Federation, first of all the state, public, information, ecological, economic, transport, energy security, safety of the personality;
national interests of the Russian Federation (further - national interests) - objectively significant needs of the personality, society and state for ensuring their security and sustainable development;
threat of homeland security - set of the conditions and factors creating straight line or indirect possibility of causing damage to national interests;
ensuring national security - realization by public authorities and local government bodies in interaction with institutes of civil society of the political, military, organizational, social and economic, information, legal and other measures directed to counteraction to threats of homeland security and satisfaction of national interests;
strategic national priorities of the Russian Federation (further - strategic national priorities) - the most important directions of ensuring national security;
system of ensuring national security - set of the public authorities and local government bodies and tools which are at their disposal enabling the realization of state policy in the sphere of ensuring national security.
7. State policy in the sphere of ensuring national security and social and economic development of the Russian Federation promotes realization of strategic national priorities and effective protection of national interests. Now the steady basis for further building-up of economic, political, military and spiritual capacities of the Russian Federation, increase in its role in the created polycentric world is created.
8. Russia showed capability to ensuring sovereignty, independence, state and territorial integrity, protection of the rights of compatriots abroad. The role of the Russian Federation in the solution of the major international problems, settlement of the military conflicts, ensuring strategic stability and supremacy of international law increased in the interstate relations.
9. The economy of Russia showed capability to preserving and strengthening of the potential in the conditions of instability of world economy and application of the rationing economic arrangements entered by number of the countries against the Russian Federation.
10. Positive tendencies were planned in the solution of tasks of strengthening of health of citizens. The natural increase of the population, increase in average life expectancy are noted.
11. Traditional Russian spiritual and moral values revive. At younger generation the worthy relation to history of Russia is created. There is consolidation of civil society around the general values creating the base of statehood such as freedom and independence of Russia, humanity, international peace and harmony, unity of cultures of the multinational people of the Russian Federation, respect of family and confessional traditions, patriotism.
12. Strengthening of Russia happens against the background of the new threats of homeland security having the complex interconnected nature. Carrying out independent foreign and domestic policy by the Russian Federation causes counteraction from the USA and their allies aiming to keep the domination in world cases. The containment policy of Russia realized by them provides rendering on it political, economic, military and information pressure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.