It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 11, 2016 No. 56
of December 30, 2015 No. 795
About the Program of development of renewable energy resources and constructions of small hydroelectric power stations for 2016 - 2020
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and article 51 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministries of economic development and trade, power engineering specialists and water resources, finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, to the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan Open for joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik", Pomir-Energy Open joint stock company, local executive bodies of the government of areas, cities and areas to take necessary measures for implementation of this Program.
3. To the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- perform the common directorship on program implementations, and also coordination of activities of Open joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik" and Pomir Energy Open joint stock company;
- generalize and analyze information on the course of implementation of the offered Program provided from the relevant ministries, departments and local executive bodies of the government of areas, the cities and areas and to annually submit the report in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 2, 2009, No. 73 "About the long-term Program of construction of small power plants for 2009 - 2020".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2015 No. 795
1. It is known that access to energy is basis of economic development of any country. The Republic of Tajikistan, at the moment, intensively resolves the issues connected with increase in reliability of continuous access to the electric power and heat.
2. At the same time, extensive, mountain and hard to reach areas of the country as rules the having small, separate settlements have no access to electricity. In the Program of development of renewable energy resources and constructions of small hydroelectric power stations for 2016 - 2020 (further - the Program) the most effective and economic method of power supply of consumers of these regions of the republic till 2020 is offered.
3. One of the main tasks. Programs investment attraction and creation of more favorable conditions to investors for wide use of potential of hydroenergy resources of the small rivers and water currents which are available in all regions of the republic and other renewable energy resources is.
4. At the same time, with growth of number of small hydroelectric power stations and their introductions in actions with use of renewable sources of energies more and more important there is question, competent and economic management of these objects.
5. The Republic of Tajikistan has considerable potential potential by many types of renewable sources of energies, such as:
- the solar energy - the annual duration of sunshine in the territory of the republic fluctuates from 2000 to 3000 hours in year. For the purpose of wide use of solar energy, providing needy families, health care facilities, national education, housing of veterans of war and work, with assistance of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in 2009-2014, it was delivered in 13 remote regions of 2433 units of solar installations, with general installed capacity of 88,7 of kW. For wide use of solar panels, joint operation with Asian Development Bank, the Bepa Energy Company of Germany, the Global Gigavat Company - Niderlandiya and the ZTE Company - People's Republic of China is conducted.
The Ministry of Energy and Water Resources of the Republic of Tajikistan together with experts of Asian Development Bank conducted examination for the purpose of studying of possibility of installation of solar panels in all remote regions of the country. Taking into account results of inspection for installation of solar panels, on 138 villages feasibility statements were prepared;
- wind energy - is one of the most known nonconventional renewable energy resource. Efficiency of use of installations on conversion of wind energy it is possible at the expense of its speed, at speed of wind at least 5 m/s. Therefore, it is only reasonable to perform energy use of wind in Tajikistan in case of careful inspection and its feasibility statement. In this direction, in the form of experiment, in the villages of Uchkul, Miskinabad and Bungakiyon Shuroobodsk and Fayzabadskom areas with investment attraction of the international organizations, OAHK of "Barka Tochik" and physical persons 9 wind installations, are established by general installed capacity of 5,1 of kW.
6. The program of development of renewable energy resources and construction of small hydroelectric power stations for 2016 - 2020, is directed to the next stage on increase in access to the electric power in the hard and remote to reach areas of the country, and includes acceleration of economic and social development, increase in opportunities of contribution of these areas to food independence of the country, the organization of tourism and creation of modern conditions of rest, in these environmentally friendly remote areas.
7. This Program was developed according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan which practical realization will allow to use the potential of renewable energy resources cost-efficient.
8. Possibilities of involvement of capacity of the small and average rivers of the republic, for construction of small hydroelectric power stations, more than 30 thousand MW, with annual power generation make about 100 billion kW. hour/year.
9. Consecutive development of these resources, will allow not only to solve social and environmental problems of increasing population, but also to considerably increase contribution of these areas to food security and national economy.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.