of December 30, 2015 No. 898
About approval of the Framework regulations on the organization and functioning of Service on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking and the minimum quality standards
For the purpose of execution of provisions of the Law No. 241-XVI of October 20, 2005 on the prevention and suppression of human trafficking (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, Art. No. 164-167, 812), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
The framework regulations on the organization and functioning of Service on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking, according to appendix No. 1;
The minimum quality standards for Service on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking, according to appendix No. 2.
2. To service providers on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking to approve own regulations on the organization and functioning based on the specified Framework provision and based on the minimum quality standards.
3. The expenses connected with the organization and functioning of Service for assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking and application of the minimum quality standards to charge to service providers who will be performed within the assignments which are annually provided in the relevant budgets and also at the expense of means from donations, grants and other sources according to the legislation.
4. To service providers provide to National division on coordination of National system of redirection as a part of the Ministry of Labour, social also families and to territorial structures of the public assistance the annual statement about activities for the received results till January 31 of the year following reporting are sewn up.
5. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family.
Acting as Prime Minister
Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Mircha of Bug
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 30, 2015 No. 898
1. The framework regulations on the organization and functioning of Service on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking (further – the Provision) establish procedure for the organization and functioning of Service on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking (further – Service).
2. The service is provided in the organizations/organizations founded by suppliers of social services, physical persons either public or private legal entities irrespective of pattern of ownership and the legal form of the organization with the location in the Republic of Moldova.
3. Service providers on assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking provide the help in integration into family and society to the victims of human trafficking by means of the rendered services.
4. The service provides services according to the current legislation, this Provision, the minimum quality standards and constituent documents.
5. Activities of Service are coordinated and controlled by the founder in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family and territorial structure on the public assistance.
6. Within this provision the used concepts mean:
1) National division on coordination of National system of redirection (further – National division on coordination) – personnel unit with function on coordination of actions of the participating organizations of National system of redirection for the purpose of redirection of beneficiaries for protection and the help at the national level, including with obligations on coordination of procedures of repatriation;
2) multi-profile territorial group in National system of redirection – the group created under body of local public authority of the first or second levels, consisting of the appointed specialists of the participating organizations of National system of redirection for the purpose of ensuring system approach to provision of protection and the help to the victims and potential victims of human trafficking and respect for fundamental human rights. This group is body of operational coordinating of actions taken within National system of redirection;
3) multi-profile group of Service – group of specialists (the social assistant, the medic, the psychologist, the lawyer) who cooperate in case of assessment and actions planning for ensuring the help and social protection to beneficiaries of Service according to provisions of management of case;
4) manager of case - the social assistant to Service responsible for development and implementation of the individual plan of the help to beneficiaries who in the activities is guided by the methodical instructions developed and approved by the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family;
5) management of case – the method of work of the social assistant by means of which he estimates needs of the beneficiary and his family in cooperation with them coordinates, controls, estimates and supports the beneficiary for receipt of social services which correspond to the specified requirements;
6) the individual plan of the help – the plan developed by the social assistant to Service in case of coordination with the beneficiary based on assessment of needs of the beneficiary and including: the description of measures which need to be undertaken for the purpose of integration of the beneficiary and the service provider, duration of provision of services, responsible personnel, types of the social services determined for the purpose of development of opportunities/capabilities to independent life and reintegration into family and society;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.