of April 25, 2005 No. 186
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for passing of military service
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for passing of military service.
2. Determine that the internal troops commander of the Ministry of Internal Affairs is granted managerial rights of state body in which the military service, the passings of military service determined by Regulations on procedure, according to the procedure and amount, established by the President of the Republic of Belarus is provided.
3. Recognize invalid:
The presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 19, 2000 No. 403 "About approval of the Regulations on passing of military service by officers of Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 71, 1/1456; 2002, No. 77, 1/3816);
subitem 2.2 of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 2, 2002 No. 345 "About enhancement of procedure for posting of the military personnel, faces of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies, financial investigations of the State Control Committee, bodies and divisions for emergency situations to state bodies and other organizations" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 77, 1/3816).
provide reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree;
take other measures for implementation of this Decree.
5. This Decree becomes effective in one month after its official publication, except for item 4 and this Item which become effective from the date of official publication of this Decree, and part two of Item 6 and Item 160 of the enclosed Regulations on procedure for passing of military service which become effective in six months from the date of official publication of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 25, 2005 No. 186
1. This Provision are determined procedure for passing of military service by citizens of the Republic of Belarus (further - citizens) in peace time in Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus, internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the state security agencies, bodies of the border service, the Presidential Security Service of the Republic of Belarus, Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus and other military forming created according to the legislation (further - military forming), procedure for the conclusion of the contract on passing of military service (further - the contract) and the terminations of its action, and also other questions carried according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 5, 1992 "About conscription and military service" (Vyarkhovnaga Savet's Vedamastsi of Respubliki Belarus, 1992, No. 29, Art. 501; The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 85, 2/976) (further - the Law) to the sphere of regulation of this Provision.
2. Serviceman is the citizen passing military service in military forming.
Passing of military service by the military personnel includes:
appointment to military position (further - position);
assignment of military rank;
dismissal from military service;
other circumstances (events) which according to legal acts determine official and legal status of the serviceman.
Features of passing of military service by the military personnel attached to state bodies and other organizations, bodies of interstate educations and the international organizations and also other categories of the military personnel are determined by legal acts.
4. Passing of military service is performed:
soldiers, sailors, sergeants, foremen (further - soldiers and sergeants) - at the call of or to the contract;
ensigns and warrant officers (further - ensigns) - under the contract;
officers - at the call of or to the contract.
5. Orders on appointment of the military personnel to positions (release from positions, recovery in positions), transfer in the order of the corresponding commanders (chiefs), assignment of military rank (decrease in military rank, deprivation of military rank, recovery in military rank), about dismissal from military service shall contain references to the relevant standards of the Law and (or) this provision.
The form of representations, other documents concerning appointment of the military personnel to positions (releases from positions, recovery in positions), transfers in the order of the corresponding commanders (chiefs), assignment of military ranks (decrease in military rank, deprivations of military rank, recovery in military rank), certifications, prolongation of terms of military service, dismissal from military service, and also the requirement to their creation and procedure for representation are determined by the head of state body in whom the military service is provided.
6. The general duration of military service of the serviceman is determined in calendar calculation and includes time of its military service and (or) to the contract including in case of repeated revenues to this service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.