It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 11, 2016 No. 58
of December 30, 2015 No. 801
About the Concept of development of family in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of realization of Item 6 of the Actions plan on accomplishment of the instructions and orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan stated at solemn meeting on the occasion of "Mother's Day" and the announcement of "Year of family", the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Concept of development of family in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. Determine Committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the coordinator of implementation of the Concept of development of family in the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To provide to the ministries, departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, Khatlon and Sughd areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of the republic implementation of this Concept within the provided means of the Government budget and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and every half-year to provide information on its realization in Committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. To committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan annually to submit the report in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of implementation of the Concept of development of family in the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 30, 2015 No. 801
1. Considering importance of the phenomenon of family in forming and development of the state, in preserving values of national culture, after acquisition of the state independence, the principle of guarantee of the state protection of family as bases of society and realization of the rights of each person to creation of family at the level of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan acquired the constitutional force.
2. Along with this constitutional standard rate, from first years of acquisition of the state independence, strengthening of bases of forming of family and support of families taking into account values of national culture, is recognized to one of the priority directions of state policy, and in this direction from the state y the Governments of the country certain work is done.
3. Along with it, acceleration of processes of globalization requires that the main values of national family culture were protected.
4. Also in certain cases decrease in level of culture of the family relations in society and perception of those traditional values which are basis of friendship and commitment, respect, support and mutual understanding between family members not up to standard weakened true essence of concept of family.
5. The president of the country taking into account relevance of problem announced 2015 - Year of family which purpose is increase in role of family in society, cultural development of the family relations, and also its preserving as invariable value of national culture. But the concerning problem taking place now in society is the problem of disintegration of families which tends to growth year after year. Analyses show that this negative phenomenon constituted in 2010 5818 cases, in 2011 6797 cases, in 2012 7608 cases, in 2013 8919 cases and in 2014 9132 cases.
6. According to official data the population of the country reached over 8 million 70 thousand people from whom 42% are constituted by children up to 18 years. Annually in the republic is registered 2, thousands of children of disabled people and their quantity for January 1, 2015 makes 26043 people, or 0,8 of % of total quantity of children up to 18 years. In compliance with the conclusions of specialists in 30-35% cases closely related marriages are the reason of the birth of children of disabled people.
7. Considering the developed circumstance, the Concept of development of family in the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Concept) which determines the prospect of state policy in the sphere of strengthening of family as important social institute and basis of society is developed.
8. The concept includes the questions connected with bases of the legislation, protection of interests of family and its enhancement taking into account the present, family as social institute and the place of education of the child, economic and social bases of strengthening of family, increase in family education and development of bases of family, and also regulation of family and reproductive health.
9. Implementation of the Concept requires joint activities of the ministries and departments, public organizations and society.
10. In today's conditions need of development and adoption of the Concept includes the following:
- creation of the democratic, secular, constitutional and unitary state which is one of the constitutional principles in the Republic of Tajikistan requires raising of role of social institutes in education of persons with high feeling of self-knowledge, patriotism and national pride. In this direction the family role as fundamental principle of socialization of the person is very big, the healthy and creative family circle can make powerful contribution in education of devoted heirs of the homeland. With respect thereto, the family in execution of the educational functions shall bear the heavy responsibility;
- development of globalization process on an equal basis with other problems, influences also in the sphere of strengthening and consolidation of the family relations. Therefore at the present stage of intensive mixture of values, preserving the best traditions which provided stability of the Tajik family within many centuries very is important;
- process of growth of disintegration of families and its serious social consequences put before the state and society of task to take the serious measures directed to increase in family education of youth to prevent this process;
- considering key value of family in ensuring stability and mutual understanding, unity and solidarity in society, prevention of involvement of youth to extremist and terrorist groups and movements, negative impact of some mass media on the correct education of children, adoption of this Concept will become the important document in the direction of strengthening of activities of state bodies and civil society.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.