of May 3, 2010 No. 207
About approval of the Concept of transition to new system of general secondary education in the Republic of Tajikistan
For the purpose of reduction in compliance to requirements of system of the world general education and according to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides system of the general education of the Republic of Tajikistan:
1) to Approve the Concept of transition to new system of general secondary education in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
To Determine 2) that implementation of this Concept begins since 2011 and is performed step by step.
3) to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and Academy of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan to take practical measures on accomplishment of this resolution.
To Charge to take 4) local public authority of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, Sughd and Khatlon areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of republican subordination necessary measures for implementation of this Concept.
Expenses on implementation of this Concept to perform 5) within the annual means of the Government budget provided for education.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 3, 2010 No. 207
1) the Democratic, constitutional and secular state of Tajikistan which addressed the new relations of market economy for compliance of teaching and educational process of younger generation, requires that education was performed taking into account national and universal values according to requirements of the international legal acts. In such conditions the system of secondary general education education of the Republic of Tajikistan shall correspond to education system of developed countries of the world.
2) One of measures of approach of education system in the republic to world level is transition to new secondary general education education (12 years' education) which need was emphasized in 1997 in the Agreement on cooperation on the organization of single educational space for the CIS countries, in the Provision of Council for cooperation in education of the CIS countries, in the single Concept of formation of the CIS countries and President's letters of the Republic of Tajikistan of Emomalii Rahmon Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 15, 2009.
3) the Concept of transition to new system of secondary general education education (further the Concept) is constituted based on the basic principles of policy of the independent state of Tajikistan in education, according to requirements of the international standards of education. Besides, the Concept puts question of need of creation and adoption of the target Program of phased transition on new system of secondary general education education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4) In the Republic of Tajikistan for compliance of the standards to international standards of education need for change of structure and content of secondary general education education ripened, the following measures are for this purpose performed:
- training of citizens for implementation of contents of this Concept;
- transition to civil society, activization of development of society and expansion of social opportunities;
- forming of consciousness and tolerance of citizens;
- development of consciousness of youth and teenagers for the purpose of expansion of cultural international cooperation;
- strengthening of requirements to the level of knowledge of pupils;
- development of continuous education system;
- increase in terms of training in educational institutions phased transition to the main 10 years' and secondary 12 years' general education education;
- effective development of education as major factor of development of society;
- expansion and development of comprehensive communications of the Republic of Tajikistan with the EEC countries for the purpose of observance and fulfillment of requirements of single educational space;
- the organization of the directions and professional training according to talents and abilities of pupils taking into account features of their intellectual and physical development;
- application of state policy in education;
- use of new information and communication technologies in training process taking into account psychological and pedagogical factors;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.