of April 30, 2004 No. 170
About approval of the Order of registration of jobless citizens
According to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assistance of employment of the population" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Order of registration of jobless citizens.
2. Declare invalid the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 12, 1992 No. 70 "About procedure and conditions of allowance payment on unemployment".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 30, 2004, No. 170
1. The order of registration of jobless citizens (further "Procedure") is developed according to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About assistance of employment of the population" and establishes the sequence of registration of the citizens who are looking for work who handled the employment purpose in bodies of the Agency of work and employment of the population concerning employment of the population and their removal from registration accounting.
2. Registration of jobless citizens is performed by bodies of the Agency of work and employment of the population for the residence in the following sequence:
- primary registration of the citizens who are looking for work;
- registration of the citizens who are looking for work for the purpose of search of suitable work;
- registration of citizens as the unemployed;
- re-registration of jobless citizens.
3. On each stage of registration of the Agency of work by bodies and employment of the population separate registration account of the citizens who are looking for work is kept. Document forms on conducting registration accounting of jobless citizens are established by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Primary registration is performed for the purpose of accounting sheathe the number of the citizens who are looking for work, at the same time in registration documents it is specified: surname, name and middle name of the addressed citizen, the address, age, sex, education, specialty (profession), the attitude towards employment, the reason of the address and the summary of provided information (the rendered service) in the question interesting him.
5. In case of primary registration the following information is provided to the citizens who are looking for work:
- about work market situation in the respective region;
- about availability of vacant workplaces (positions), about payment and other working conditions for the purpose of the work choice;
- about opportunities of professional training, retraining, advanced training;
- about procedure and conditions of registration for the purpose of search of suitable work, registration and re-registration as the unemployed;
- about the rights and responsibility in the field of employment of the population and protection against unemployment.
6. For registration for the purpose of search of suitable work citizens represent to bodies of Public service of employment of the population for the residence the certificate of average earnings for the last two months on the last place of employment (service) issued in accordance with the established procedure and show:
- The passport or other identity document, the service record, documents certifying professional qualification.
7. For the first time the professions (specialties) which are looking for work, not having show the passport or other identity document and the education document.
8. Disabled people in addition to the specified documents show the labor recommendation, the conclusion about recommended nature and working conditions or its individual program of rehabilitation is considered.
9. Registration of the citizens who are looking for work is performed in case of their personal address with presentation of the above-stated documents. Copies of the above-stated documents are subject to obligatory storage in personal records of jobless citizens.
10. Lack of one of these documents is the basis for refusal in registration of citizens as the unemployed.
11. Bodies of the Agency of work and employment of the population have no right to require additional documents.
12. The citizens dismissed from Armed Forces of the Republic of Tajikistan and from other military structures show the military ID, and citizens who are by a court decision exempted from correctional institutions according to the Code of execution of criminal penalties in the Republic of Tajikistan, the certificate of release.
13. The citizens who were engaged earlier business activity, shall provide the certificate of contribution to the Agencies of social insurance and pension under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (insurance years of service) and the declaration on the income from the relevant tax authority.
14. Bodies shall offer the Agencies of work and employment of the population within 10 days from the date of registration of the citizen for the purpose of search of suitable work whenever possible addressed options of suitable work, including work of temporality, but not having profession (specialty) demanded in the labor market - options of receipt of occupational retraining. For the purpose of assistance in employment to the citizen the plan of independent job search can be offered.
15. Rendering to jobless citizens the help in search of suitable work is performed proceeding from availability in information databank of Bodies of the Agency of work and employment of the population of vacant workplaces (positions).
16. Are not allowed:
- the direction of the citizens who are looking for work in the organization for the purpose of employment without confirmation of availability by these organizations at them vacant workplaces (positions);
- the invitation of citizens in Bodies of the Agency of work and employment of the population is more often than once a month, except as specified, when such invitation is connected with the offer of suitable work or with the offer on participation in special programs of assistance of employment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.