of December 28, 2015 No. 885
About approval of the Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Communal house" and Minimum quality standards
For the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of the Law on the public assistance No. 547-XV of December 25, 2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 249), with subsequent changes and amendments, the Law on social integration of persons with limited opportunities No. 60 of March 30, 2012 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 155-159, 508), with subsequent changes and amendments, and the Law on social services No. 123 of June 18, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 155-158, 541), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Communal house" according to appendix No. 1;
The minimum quality standards for social service "Communal house" according to appendix No. 2.
2. Suppliers of Social service "Communal house" are recommended to develop and approve own organizational and functional provisions based on Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of Social service "Communal house".
3. The expenses connected with the organization and functioning of Social service "Communal house" become covered by suppliers and are performed within the assignments provided annually in the relevant budgets and also from other sources, according to the legislation.
4. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 936 of October 8, 2010. "About approval of the Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Communal house" and the Minimum quality standards" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 202-205, 1030).
5. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Acting as Prime Minister
Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Mircha of Bug
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 28, 2015 No. 885
1. The standard regulations on the organization and functioning of the social service "Communal House" (further - the Provision) regulate procedure for activities of social service "Communal house".
2. The social service "Communal house" (further – Service) is the specialized social service created according to the decision of suppliers of the social services (further – the Supplier) specified in article 7 of the Law No. 123/2010 on social services.
2-1. The service is provided by the public or private supplier accredited based on the Law No. 129/2012 on accreditation of suppliers of social services.
3. The social service "Communal house" (further – Service) performs activities according to this Provision, the Minimum quality standards of Service and provisions of the current legislation.
4. Ceased to be valid.
5. For the purposes of this provision the used concepts mean the following:
1) ceased to be valid;
2) beneficiaries of Service – persons with heavy restrictions of opportunities which require permanent ensuring protection of specialized leaving and support depending on their age and development also correspond to the eligibility criterions provided in Item 34 this provision;
3) ceased to be valid;
4) the minimum quality standards for Social service "Communal house" – obligatory regulations which application guarantees ensuring the minimum level of quality in the course of provision of services in the field (further - the minimum quality standards);
5) the Operational management of Service – the management which contains procedures, methods of work and samples of documents and is intended for the aid to specialists in the field and to service providers for effective implementation of services within Service; the management is developed and approved by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
6. The service will be organized separately for beneficiaries children and beneficiaries adults.
7. In one room can be placed at the same time from four to six beneficiaries according to the minimum quality standards of Service.
8. On reaching the beneficiary of age of 18 years the Supplier promotes its transfer to the Service intended for accommodation of adults or to other specialized social service corresponding to his requirements.
9. The period of finding of the beneficiary in Service is established by the Multi-profile commission, depending on his needs for leaving and specialized support. Review of need of placement is performed by the Multi-profile commission on request of the Supplier.
10. The service is created and performs the activities according to the following principles:
1) respect for advantage and integrity of the personality;
2) planning of the services concentrated on the personality;
3) participation of the beneficiary in planning process and renderings of services of Service;
4) multi-profile approach to process of leaving and social integration;
5) individual approach to the beneficiary taking into account the established requirements;
6) promotion of the importance of social role and positive image of persons with limited opportunities;
7) social inklyuziya and reintegration into family;
8) stability and continuity of services of Service;
9) public and private partnership for development of services of Service;
10) transparency and openness of Service for community.
11. The purpose of Service is permanent care, development in beneficiaries of skills in self-service and integration into community for providing that their conduct of life was as close as possible to regular conduct of life in community, and also for assistance to increase in their potential on integration (reintegrirovaniye) in family and society.
12. Tasks of Service are:
1) placement, providing the minimum living conditions and sanitary and hygienic conditions necessary for beneficiaries of Service;
1-1) deinstitutionalization and the prevention of institutionalization of persons with limited opportunities;
2) protection, supervision, medical care, permanent care and support of beneficiaries;
3) development of skills in self-service and independence, and also creation of the favorable circle for development of the identity of beneficiaries of Service;
4) ensuring access of beneficiaries to services of community;
5) ensuring socialization of beneficiaries, development of their relations with community;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.