of November 25, 2015 No. 53
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for use and storage of information received by means of video recorders
Based on the paragraph of third subitem 199.1 of Item 199 of the Traffic regulations approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2005 No. 551 "About measures for traffic safety increase", and subitem 5.9 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 985 "Questions of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for use and storage of information, received by means of video recorders.
A. A. Sivak
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
November 5, 2015
I. A. Shunevich
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 2015 No. 53
1. This Instruction determines procedure for use and storage of information, the legal entities performing activities for the preparation, retraining, advanced training of drivers of motorized vehicles received by means of video recorders (further - training of drivers).
2. Upon termination of practice examination at the pupil or group of pupils the person in charge designated by the head of the legal entity performing activities for training of drivers (further - the educational organization), provides in case of need copying (transfer) from the video recorder of audio-and video information and its storage on the data carrier.
Storage of audio-and video information on the data carriers which are used in the video recorder is allowed.
3. Use and storage of audio-and video information is performed according to the legislation on information, informatization and information security.
4. The educational organization takes the measures aimed at providing protection of audio-and video information.
5. The audio-and video information can be used from written consent of the pupil to which it belongs, for the following purposes:
training of pupils;
permission of the conflict situations connected with carrying out practice examinations in the educational organization.
6. The audio-and video information is subject to storage in the educational organization at least 30 days from date of issue of the certificate on training of the driver.
In case of lack of distribution of the certificate on training of the driver the audio-and video information is subject to storage in the educational organization at least 1 year from date of practice examination at the pupil.
After the storage duration provided by parts one and the second this Item, the audio-and video information can be destroyed.
7. Modification (change) of audio-and video information with software is not allowed.
8. Transfer of audio-and video information is performed by the educational organization for request according to the legislation.
The audio-and video information which is stored cannot be realized for the purpose of receipt of commercial benefit.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.