of December 24, 2015 No. 880
About approval of the Regulations on boundary representatives of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier
According to article 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About boundary representatives", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on boundary representatives of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier according to appendix.
2. To the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 24, 2015 No. 880
1. This Provision determines the main objectives, functions, obligations, the rights and procedure for the organization of activities of boundary representatives of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier (further - boundary representatives).
2. The legal basis of activities of boundary representatives the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of Frontier, in the sphere of social and legal protection constitute, the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About boundary representatives" and this Provision.
3. Boundary representatives are the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who are constantly living and engaged in economic activity within the border territory who on the moral and business qualities, the state of health are capable to carry out tasks on protection of Frontier.
4. Boundary representatives are on the staff of the divisions of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier which are directly performing protection of Frontier (further - boundary divisions) as civil personnel (employees).
5. The number of boundary representatives is determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic within the number of staff of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier.
6. The following tasks are assigned to boundary representatives:
- participation in ensuring compliance with the Kyrgyz Republic by citizens, foreign citizens, stateless persons (further - citizens) and the organizations regardless of form of business of property (further - the organizations) the mode of Frontier, the mode of borderland and boundary regime;
- identification and together with officials of boundary divisions the prevention and control of offenses and the offenses carried to competence of authorized state body of the sphere of protection of Frontier;
- collection and generalization of information on the situation developing on the site of Frontier charged for protection and the site of responsibility of boundary division, its timely bringing to management of boundary division.
7. For accomplishment of tasks boundary representatives perform the following functions:
- carrying out public precautionary scheduled maintenance with local population concerning compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of Frontier;
- carrying out the explanatory work directed to forming at local population of positive idea of activities of authorized state body in the sphere of protection of Frontier;
- maintenance of interaction with the representatives of local government bodies, citizens and the organizations performing the activities within the site of Frontier charged for protection.
8. The boundary representative shall know and strictly fulfill requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of Frontier.
The boundary representative shall:
- know passing of Frontier and its designation on areas, the adjacent area;
- observe the set Frontier mode;
- nobility of the rule of boundary regime and mode of borderland;
- know the locations and operating mode of the citizens and the organizations performing economic and other activity in the border territory within the site of Frontier charged for protection;
- know arrangement of voluntary national teams, representatives of the interacting divisions and local government bodies;
- know numerical, national and confessional structure of local population, nature of its employment, customs, traditions and culture and to treat them with respect;
- to timely report to officials of boundary division about the elicited facts of preparation for making or committed illegal actions on Frontier, in borderland and in the border territory. Provide another information, necessary for the organization of office and fighting activities;
- take part in service of border duties;
- give help to border duties in detention of violators of Frontier and other persons who made illegal actions;
- help people, in distress on the site of responsibility;
- know places of stable relation and methods of exit to communication with boundary division, including emergency;
- follow measures of own safety, rules of safe execution of the border service;
- not disclose become known in process of activities of the data and data, components state or other, the secret protected by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- in the terms established by the chief of boundary division to arrive to the place of dislocation of division or other place for receipt of tasks and representation of reporting materials about the activities.
9. It is forbidden to the boundary representative:
- come on the territory of the adjacent state;
- carry on any talk with representatives of boundary protection of the adjacent state, accept from them or transfer them any things or objects;
- leave the site of Frontier charged for protection without notice of officials of boundary division.
10. For the purpose of accomplishment of the main objectives on protection of Frontier the boundary representative has the right:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.