It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On September 8, 2010 No. 604
of September 2, 2010 No. 418
About the Development program of beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2016
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of ensuring development of beekeeping the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1) to Approve the enclosed Development program of beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2016.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan for program implementation of development of beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2016 at the expense of the budgetary and grant funds provided for industry of agricultural industry annually to allocate 2) to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan - 400 thousand somoni.
3) to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of development of beekeeping to take specific measures for attraction of domestic and foreign investments.
4) to the Relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas to take necessary measures for program implementation of development of beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2016 and annually till February 1 to inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the done work.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 2, 2010 No. 418
The development program of beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2016 (further the Program) is directed to increase in bee families and production of honey in all categories of farms, improvement of breed of bees, ensuring needs of beekeepers, irrespective of managing forms, by wax, propolis and the equipment for beekeepers.
The beekeeping in the Republic of Tajikistan is considered one of economic and profitable industries. As 93% of the territory of the republic make mountains and the existing inventories of melliferous plants of the republic allow to increase the number of bee families and production of honey from year to year. From this point of view the prepared Program shall promote achievement of effective objectives.
Cultivation of bees positively influences increase in productivity of crops. By research and production experiences it is determined that as a result of pollination by bees productivity of cotton, gardens, sunflower and other entomophillous plants increases from 30 to 50 percent.
Further development of beekeeping also ranks high in ensuring food security of the country. Because sales of products of beekeeping (honey, wax, propolis, flower pollen, bee milk, bee sting, etc.) bring in the notable income due to sale them within the country and beyond its limits, promote foreign exchange inflow and improvement of level of living of the population of the republic.
Now according to data of the Agency according to the statistics in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan in all categories of farms of the republic more than 140 thousand bee families get divorced.
As a result of program implementation of recovery and further development of the industry of beekeeping for 2006 - 2010 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 1, 2005 No. 338, so far quantity of bee families also production of honey from 1200 tons to 2700 tons increased from 49 thousand to 140 thousand (in 2,8 of times) (in time 2,2).
In spite of the fact that within these years the quantity of bee families grew, productivity indicators from each bee family are insignificant. Therefore for improvement of quality of breed of bees selection and breeding works shall be carried out.
The program is directed to increase in quantity of bee families and production of honey, accomplishment of the Food programme of the country, ensuring needs of beekeepers with necessary property, irrespective of patterns of ownership.
The program includes accomplishment of the following tasks:
- implementation of modern technologies, including creation of the shop on production of vosk and ensuring needs of beekeepers with these types of products;
- due to import of breeding queen bees by means of selection and breeding works improvement of breed of the bees divorced in the republic;
- implementation of veterinary actions for content of bee families healthy;
- studying of the best practices of beekeeping of other countries and their implementation in farms of beekeeping and beekeepers - fans;
- organization of seminars and carrying out rates of retraining of specialists of beekeeping;
- organization and carrying out breeding, research works on control of purity of breeds of bees and to their division into districts.
Accomplishment of the Program and development of industry of beekeeping requires the solution of the following tasks:
- improvement of activities of the State unitary enterprise of beekeeping "Asali Tochikiston", creation of its branches in GBAO, Sughd and Khatlon areas;
- acceptance of specific measures for providing beekeepers, irrespective of managing forms, sheets for wax and industry stock;
- increase in quantity of bee families in the State unitary enterprise of beekeeping "Asali Tochikiston";
- production organization of trail cars for transportation pchelosemy;
- allocation from among pasturable lands of special zones for cultivation of breeding bees;
- attraction of internal and external investments for - developments of industry of beekeeping, creation of joint businesses and predusmatrivaniye of soft credits.
Investment of the Program is performed at the expense of the government budget, soft bank loans, involvement of domestic and foreign investors.
For program implementation at the expense of grant budgetary funds during the period for 2011 - 2016 400 thousand somoni will be annually allocated.
Accomplishment of other indicators included in the actions plan Program we are provided at the expense of bank loans and grants
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.