of December 22, 2015 No. 874
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of the office housing which is under authority of the Ministry of Defence and military units of National army
According to part (6) article 21 of the Law No. 75 of April 30, 2015 on housing (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 131-138, 249) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of the office housing which is under authority of the Ministry of Defence and military units of National army it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Defence to develop and bring the regulations into accord with this resolution.
3. To the employers provided with office housing after entry into force of this resolution to renew the agreement of property hiring with the lessor.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Defence.
Acting as Prime Minister
Minister of Defence
To Anatoliye Shalar
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 22, 2015 No. 874
1. The regulations on procedure for provision of the office housing which is under authority of the Ministry of Defence and military units of National army (further – the Provision), aim at establishment of procedure for provision and use of office housing of contract servicemen and civilian personnel of National army during execution of military service and during action of the employment contract or accomplishment of job responsibilities.
2. For the purpose of this provision the following concepts are used:
office housing – housing provided for rent according to the law, contract servicemen and civilian personnel of National army for execution of military obligation / realization of the individual employment contract or accomplishment of job responsibilities;
the employer – physical person to which housing is provided in use based on the order, with the conclusion of the contract of property hiring with the lessor for limited term or on other legal causes according to the current legislation;
the lessor – the owner of the apartment house giving housing to use based on the order with the conclusion of the agreement of property hiring for limited term or on other legal causes according to the current legislation;
the housing commission – higher specialized body which directly directs provision and use of departmental housing and performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the current legislation, orders and directives of the Minister of Defence;
family members are spouses, children, parents and their legal representatives, and also other persons who are on their content who live jointly and conduct general economy;
relatives are parents and other persons to II, III and IV degrees of relationship.
3. Accounting of office housing is included into competence of the lessor, according to the Register of accounting of office housing (appendix No. 1 to this Provision).
4. Office housing shall be arranged well and meet sanitary and technical standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.