of February 24, 2015 No. 187
About approval of Rules of certification and issue of the certificate of the validity of airfield (helidrome)
According to subitem 41-38) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of certification and issue of the certificate of the validity of airfield (helidrome).
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Acting minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 12, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 187
1. These rules of certification and issue of the certificate of the validity of airfield (helidrome) (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 41-38) of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for certification and issue of certificates of the validity of airfields (helidromes) of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Certifications are subject airfields (helidromes) used for the purpose of business activity of civil aviation.
3. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) authorized organization in the field of civil aviation - the joint-stock company with absolute participation of the state in the authorized capital performing the activities aimed at providing sustainable development of industry of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, aviation safety and aviation safety (further - authorized organization);
2) the certificate of the validity of airfield (helidrome) - the document issued by authorized organization or authorized body in the field of civil aviation, certifying compliance of airfield (helidrome) and its services to all regulations to their operation (further - the certificate);
3) the operator of airfield (helidrome) - physical person or legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also other state according to the international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan which uses airfield (helidrome);
4) the request - the written appeal of the applicant to authorized organization for passing of the procedure of certified inspection;
5) the applicant - the physical person or legal entity which addressed to authorized organization for receipt of the certificate;
6) certified inspection - the check of airfield, its structural divisions, the equipment, operational procedures, engineering procedures performed by authorized organization for content and aerodrome operation, documentation of organizational structure, and also competence of specialists of the applicant on compliance to certified requirements;
7) the helidrome raised over surface - the helidrome located on the raised design;
8) surface level heliport - the helidrome located on earth's surface or on construction on the Earth's surface;
9) helideck - the helidrome located on motionless or floating object in the high sea, for example on the prospecting and/or operational installation used for oil or gas production.
4. The purpose of certification of the validity of airfield (helidromes) is safety-of-life function of air vehicles on the earth and in air, ensuring aviation security, and also safety control of airfield (helidrome) for life and human health, protection of property of citizens and the environment.
Certified requirements for the purposes of these rules are requirements of existing rules of serviceability of airfields (helidromes) of civil aviation approved by the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2015 No. 381 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 12303) (further - regulations of serviceability of airfields (helidromes).
5. The certificate is inaliennable and is not transferred to other person.
The certificate is issued for a period of five years with indication of area and effective period in forms according to appendices 1, 2 to these rules. After effective period, the certificate is considered invalid.
In case of identification in the course of certified inspection of departures from certified requirements, the commission establishes possibility of issue of the certificate with limited effective period for elimination of discrepancies to certified requirements, with indication of the additional measures taken by the applicant providing the aviation safety level equivalent established, also in case of not elimination of notes of the commission, in case of the previous certified and inspection inspection of airfield. The possibility of issue of the certificate with limited effective period is specified with the corresponding reasons in the act of certified inspection.
6. Issue, accounting of certificates, and also control of observance of certified requirements are exercised by authorized organization.
Reception of applications and issue of results of rendering the state service are performed by means of the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz, www.elicense.kz (further - the portal).
For certification of the validity of the airfields equipped light-signal, radio engineering and the meteoequipment on II, III categories of International Civil Aviation Organization (IKAO), authorized organization specialists of International Civil Aviation Organizations can be attracted.
For certification of the validity of airfield (helidrome) collection according to the procedure and the size determined by the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 25, 2017 "About taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget" (Tax code) is levied.
7. The procedure for certification of the validity of airfield (helidrome) provides the following sequence of procedures:
1) by means of the portal giving by the applicant in authorized organization of the request for form, according to appendix 3 to these rules with the documents confirming compliance to certified requirements. The application for repeated certification is submitted not later than thirty five working days before the termination of term of the existing certificate;
2) provisional estimate and decision making according to the request for carrying out certification of the validity of airfield (helidrome) by authorized organization, in form, according to appendix 4 to these rules;
3) carrying out certified inspection by the commission of authorized organization with departure into place;
4) after decision making, issue (refusal in issue) the certificate are performed by authorized organization by means of the portal.
Each subsequent procedure is performed in case of positive results of previous.
1) copies of contracts of interaction of the operator with the supplier of aeronautical servicing and ensuring aviation security (when purchasing services);
2) copies of the existing acts of flight checks of system of light-signal flight servicing;
3) copies of management on airfield (helidrome), the plan for operational carrying out wreckings and suppression of the fires in the terminal area (helidrome);
4) copies of the documents confirming training and maintenance of professional level aviation and engineering personnel.
9. The conclusions of the research organizations and relevant competent authorities are attached to the list of the supporting documents specified in Item 8 of these rules if they were involved in development of the specified documentation.
10. No. 465 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 12.07.2017
11. Aggregate term of certification constitutes thirty five working days from the date of application.
12. In case of provisional estimate of the request are established:
1) availability of the documents confirming legal position of the applicant;
2) availability of the documents conforming to requirements, specified in Item 8 of these rules;
3) completeness of the documentation submitted for consideration confirming compliance to certified requirements;
4) availability of the training plan and advanced training of engineering personnel.
13. The authorized organization considers the request and the submitted documents fifteen of the working day from the date of its obtaining.
14. In cases of representation by the applicant of incomplete document package according to the list, stipulated in Item 8 these rules, and (or) documents with the expired effective period the authorized organization in the specified terms gives written motivated refusal in further review of the statement.
In the absence of notes according to the request the authorized organization informs the applicant on procedures of certification, normative requirements, on compliance to which the airfield will be certified and introduces the decision according to the request for carrying out certification of the validity of airfield (helidrome) in form, according to appendix 4 to these rules.
15. The structure of the commission for carrying out certified inspection is determined by the head of authorized organization or replacement his face (further - the Commission).
16. In case of certified inspection the Commission comes out to the venue of certified inspection and considers:
1) objects of airfield (helidrome), geometrical, physical characteristics of airfield (helidrome) and its equipment on compliance with management on airfield and certified requirements;
2) procedures of aerodrome operation (helidrome) (completeness of the carried-out works on content of airfields (helidrome) of operational readiness);
3) system of providing and safety management in airfield (helidrome) (opportunity assessment by the operator (helidrome) is able to contain airfield, to the meeting certified requirements);
4) organizational structure, completeness of the state and basic principles of management of civil aviation organization (applicant);
5) experience of administrative board in the organization and ensuring organization activity of civil aviation, and also the specialists who are directly connected with safety-of-life function;
6) availability of the agreements of interaction signed by the applicant with other organizations on right to use, maintenance, repair and control of the corresponding special equipment, and also training of aeronautical personnel;
7) availability of enough floor spaces for providing functional tasks;
8) availability of operating technical documentation;
9) technical characteristics (indicators) of objects of airfield, the equipment and means of production of civil aviation organization, verification of procedures of production allowing to determine capability of the applicant to provide compliance of airfield (helidrome) to the certified and operational communication requirements;
10) condition of security of airfield from acts of illegal intervention.
17. The term of certified inspection constitutes ten working days from the moment of decision making on carrying out certified inspection.
18. Certified examination is conducted according to the standard program of certified inspection, according to appendices 6 and 7 to these rules.
19. By results of certified inspection the statement of certified inspection (further - the act), in form, according to appendix 8 to these rules in duplicate with indication of actual state of airfield (helidrome), conclusions, recommendations and the conclusion about possibility (impossibility) of issue of the certificate is drawn up. The act is signed by all members of the commission and it is represented to the applicant for acquaintance.
20. The basis for issue of the certificate is the act containing the conclusion about possibility of issue of the certificate.
21. The term of registration and issue of the certificate or the decision on refusal of issue of the certificate constitutes ten working days after creation of the act of certified inspection.
22. The bases for refusal in issues of the certificate are:
1) establishment of unauthenticity of the documents submitted by the applicant for the receipt of the certificate and (or) these (data) containing in them;
2) discrepancy of the applicant and (or) the provided materials, objects, supplied and the information necessary for issue of the certificate, to requirements, stipulated in Item 1 article 64 of the Law and to regulations of serviceability of airfields (helidromes);
3) concerning the applicant there is judgment which took legal effect based on which the applicant is deprived of the special right connected with receipt of the certificate of the validity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.