It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 12, 2009 No. 816
of October 31, 2009 No. 600
About approval of the Program of preparation of medical personnel for 2010 - 2020
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public health care", for the purpose of planning of preparation of medical personnel taking into account specific specialties of industry of health care the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program of preparation of medical personnel for 2010 - 2020 it (is applied).
2. The republican commission on selection and training in the highest educational and scientific institutions of the foreign states annually to perform sending young specialists of industry of health care for training out of country limits, but to priority medical specialties according to the request of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- for the purpose of implementation of this Program according to the needs of industries of health care to annually provide in forecasts of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan preparation of medical personnel for 2010 - 2020.
- annually taking into account security of areas, cities and areas of the republic with medical personnel and the request of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan to constitute the general plan of acceptance of entrants in medical educational institutions of the republic, the plan of acceptance of girls and young men in higher educational institutions on quota of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan at the expense of means of the government budget and the list of medical specialties on which of means of the government budget personnel in foreign higher educational institutions will prepare, to develop and submit them for consideration to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan annually in case of plan development of acceptance of entrants in educational medical institutions to determine coefficient for areas with low supply of medical personnel.
- together with the relevant ministries and local authorities of the executive government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas within the means provided in the government budget, extrabudgetary funds and with attraction of internal and external investments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Program.
- perform training at stage of internship and internship (residency) according to priority specialties.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 31, 2009 No. 600
The target preparation of highly qualified medical personnel meeting the modern requirements is one of the priority directions of the Concept of reform of health care of the Republic of Tajikistan. With respect thereto, preparation and target use of medical personnel in the Republic of Tajikistan where their shortage is observed is the priority direction and requires special attention.
The total quantity of doctors and average health workers in the republic constitutes respectively 13909 and 30445. Security with doctors on 10000 populations in the republic makes 18,6 and average health workers of 41,1. These indicators in the countries of Central Asia respectively average 28,2 and 75,5.
The above-mentioned speaks about the low number of doctors and average health workers in comparison with the neighboring republics Uzbekistan (according to 26,6 and 101,2) and Kyrgyzstan (according to 23,8 and 54,3).
In the republic in 7 regional hospitals and 90 rural centers of health shortage of doctors is generally observed. In more than 25 cities and areas of the republic shortage of specialists of narcologists, psychiatrists, phthisiatricians, cardiologists, oncologists, ophthalmologists, endocrinologists, family doctors, medical technicians and shortage of radiologists and pathologists is observed. Today according to the staff list in the republic the quantity of vacant medical positions makes 4195, and for average health workers this figure is equal to 7630. Completeness medical states makes % 82,1, and for average medics - % 84,1. The analysis shows that the total number of medical personnel decreases. In 2007 in comparison with 2002 security with doctors and average medical personnel decreased respectively on 6 and 12, of 6%. Though for this period population increased by % 10,8.
The need for medical personnel according to the existing standard rates for 2010 - 2020 is provided in appendix. Requirement taking into account implementation of new standard rates and specialties for implementation process of reform can be changed.
Indicators of security with doctors and average medical personnel in the cities and areas of the republic constitute respectively from 3,6 to 82,5 and from 14,5 to 201,. The greatest security with doctors is observed in the city of Dushanbe (67,2) and in Sughd area (20,4), and the smallest in Khatlon Region (9,1) and in areas of republican subordination (11,0). This indicator in the attitude towards average health workers also shows geographical imbalance. The greatest security with average with health workers is observed in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (73,4) and in the city of Dushanbe (60,2), and the smallest in areas of republican subordination (29,5) and in Khatlon Region (30,1). Categorization of doctors in the republic makes $40%. The highest categorization is observed in the city of Dushanbe (% 51,6) and in GBAO (% 41,0), and the lowest in RRP (20,5) and in Sughd area (% 38,6).
The analysis shows that in regions with the low level of security with doctors, the number of the arrived entrants and students in medical educational institutions low in comparison with regions with higher level of security with doctors. Such situation will interfere in the future with elimination of geographical imbalance of security of the population by doctors that will demand acceptance of necessary measures.
Thus, in planning system and trainings are observed problems of geographical imbalance on specialties and employment, and also organizational imbalance (within one city or the area) and their shortage in other organizations of the cities and areas.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.