of December 9, 2015 No. 76/8
About approval of the Provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic"
According to articles 7 and 43 of the Law "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Law "About Payment System of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic" it (is applied).
- "About approval of the Provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 14, 2009 No. 41/7;
- "About modification and amendments in the Provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 30, 2011 No. 67/11;
- "About modification and amendments in some regulatory legal acts of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic" of September 25, 2013 No. 35/19.
3. To commercial banks:
- till March 1, 2016 to prepare and provide in National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic the Plan for the translation of the existing salary projects of state-financed organizations from the budget and payments in the budget / from the budget of the country on national cards of the Elkart system till December 31, 2016;
- provide setup of all available terminals established in trade and service companies only on acceptance of payments in national currency within the actions for dedollarization of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic and according to requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. This resolution becomes effective after fifteen days from the date of official publication, except for Item 74 of the Provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic" which becomes effective since January 1, 2021.
5. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. To management on work with documents and communications to bring this resolution to the attention of structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank in Batken Province.
7. To management of payment systems to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks of the Kyrgyz Republic, Interbank Processing Center Ltd and international payment systems.
8. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing of National Bank to carry out process of licensing of commercial banks according to this resolution.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank Kyrgyz Republics Orozbayeva L.Dzh.
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 9, 2015 No. 76/8
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 08.06.2017 No. 2017-P-14/23-15
2. The provision "About Bank Payment Cards in the Kyrgyz Republic" (further - the Provision) determines procedure for issue, acquiring and distribution of bank payment cards in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, the rule of carrying out transactions, processing of the transactions made with use of bank payment cards and also general requirements to settlement systems with use of bank payment cards which perform activities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and to their participants, according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity", "About payment system of the Kyrgyz Republic", "About the digital signature", "About counteraction to financing of terrorist activities and to legalization (washing) of the criminal income" (further - PFTD/LPD) and regulatory legal acts of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank).
3. The activities connected with release and distribution of prepaid cards as one of forms of electronic money, it is regulated by the Provision "About Electronic Money in the Kyrgyz Republic" approved by the resolution of Board of National Bank of 30.03.2016 No. 15/6.
4. All relations of participants of settlement system with use of bank payment cards, their responsibility, the rights and obligations loose by this Provision are established by the corresponding contracts or agreements.
5. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
Authorization - the procedure of confirmation by the issuer of powers or authorship of the card holder to carrying out transaction by it with use of bank payment card (transaction) from which the obligation of the issuer to ekvayer to perform the settlement document constituted with use of the card of the above-stated issuer results. Authorization can be automated (by means of the terminal) and voice (by means of telephone communication). If on the transaction bank payment card made with use the issuer and ekvayer are the same person, authorization is the permission provided by the issuer to the client on making of this transaction.
Authorization request - request to the card issuer on receipt of permission to carrying out transaction from ekvayer on statutory rules of system.
The automated self-service terminal (cash-in) - the terminal intended for deposition (acceptance)/cash disbursement of money to clients of banks, holders of cards, users of services including carrying out transactions in cash and non-cash form in supplier address of services.
Authentication is procedure of installation of authenticity of the identity of the user, by check and comparison of characteristics of the shown identifier (PIN code, login, etc.).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.