It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 10, 2015 No. 871
of November 28, 2015 No. 728
About the State program of studying and assessment of inventories of rare metals for 2016 - 2026
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the State program of studying and assessment of inventories of rare metals for 2016 - 2026 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan together with Head department of geology under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in case of development of the medium-term program of the public expenditures to take specific measures for attraction of domestic and foreign investments for the purpose of accomplishment of this Program.
3. To executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas in local programs for social and economic development to bring the questions connected with geological studying of mineral deposits into accord with this Program.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 28, 2015 No. 728
1. Development of science and technology, first of all, is connected with use of rare metals. Their use became origin of number of industries, science and the modern equipment. All supermagnetic, extralight, supersolid, superheat-resistant and high-strength constructional materials are created on basis or with use of rare elements today.
2. In the President's letter of the Republic of Tajikistan the Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan determines on April 23, 2014 the priority directions of development of national economy in subsequent years, along with other questions the task about need of studying and determination of inventories of rare metals of the republic was set.
3. Geologists usually carry 36 chemical elements of Periodic system of D. I. Mendeleyev which began to accustom widely the industry only in the 50-60th years of the 20th century to rare metals.
4. Modern researches open all new properties of rare metals and new opportunities of their practical use. If at the beginning of their development the defensive equipment was the industry by its main sphere, then now many rare metals are applied in production of regular consumer goods - packaging container (Ge, Li), sanitary products and tile (Zr), batteries to electronic devices (That, Li, La, the Cd). On growth rates of production and consumption rare metals overtake all other industrial metals, and in some quickly developing areas demand for them increases by 15-25 percent a year. Extent of industrial use to a great extent depends on the cost of rare metals on which price range is very big - from close to lead and zinc for cadmium to approaching gold and metals of platinum group for lutetium and scandium.
5. World consumption of rare metals is also unequal - from hundreds of kilograms for rubidium to hundreds of thousands of tons for zirconium.
6. Fields of rare metals can be divided into two groups. In the first group of fields rare metals (Li, Cs, Be, Nb, That, TR, Zr, Sr) are concluded in own minerals. The large number of minerals of rare metals is known, but industrial accumulations form only the few of them. In the same field together several minerals of rare metals usually meet, exception are strontic fields which do not contain other minerals of rare metals, except tselestin.
7. In the second group of fields rare metals are extracted in passing in case of conversion of other minerals. Raw sources of rare metals in case of passing production are ores of non-ferrous metals - copper, molybdenum, lead, zinc, tin, aluminum. From such ores take Bi, Ge, Ga, In, Re, Se, Those, Cd T1,. Germany extract also from brown coals, hafnium and rubidium - in case of conversion of ores of rare metals, vanadium - from ores of iron and the titan. These chemical elements often call scattered. Their minerals are extremely rare and do not form industrial accumulations.
8. In process of development of raw material resources of rare metals the types of fields playing the leading role in structure of their inventories and production changed. Minerals of many rare metals (Li, Cs, Be, Nb, That) were discovered in pegmatites or scatterings (Nb, That, TR, Zr). Since the middle of the 50th years of the 20th century the leading role in production of niobium and rare-earth elements passes to karbonatita and penalties of their aeration, and from 80th years the main place in structure of inventories of tantalum and rare-earth elements of yttric group is occupied by alkaline granites. The geological structure and characteristics of these main types of fields of rare metals significantly differ.
9. Pegmatites of rare metals it is the rocks consisting generally of large crystals of quartz and feldspar. Pegmatites lie in the form of the nests, veins and lenses reaching many hundreds of meters, and sometimes several kilometers in length with width up to 100 m. The zone structure with the isolated accumulations of minerals, the containing rare metals - pollutsita, lepidolite, spodumen, beryl is characteristic of pegmatites of rare metals. Pegmatitovy fields usually have small inventories: thousands of tons of tantalum, niobium, beryllium, rubidium, tens of thousands of tons of caesium, hundreds of thousands of tons of lithium. Nevertheless prior to the beginning of 60 years in them 100 percent of inventories of lithium, beryllium, caesium and rubidium, 95 percent of tantalum, 25 percent of niobium were determined, and these fields were used as the main facilities for production of these metals. For caesium and rubidium pegmatites are considered as the single raw source having industrial value also now.
10. Minerals of rare metals, are steady against chemical and physical aeration, accumulate in scatterings. Despite low content of heavy minerals (usually 5-15 percent in quartz sands), scatterings are profitable fulfilled by rather easy and cheap ways.
11. Karbonatita are products of crystallization of deep carbonate fusions (magmas). Fields of karbonatit (La, Xie, Pr, Nd) and their box of aeration (Nb) were open and reconnoitered after World War II when interest in use of rare metals began to grow promptly. In comparison with pegmatites and scatterings these fields very large and rich.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.