It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 10, 2015 No. 869
of November 28, 2015 No. 724
About the Development program of pastures of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs it is social - economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" for the purpose of further improvement of pastures of the republic and increase in inventories of livestock forage the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the Development program of pastures of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, for the purpose of implementation of this Program to annually provide in case of development of the Government budget for 2016 - 2020 the amount in the amount of 300 thousand somoni for Public institution "Pasturable and meliorative trust" of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments for the purpose of improvement of condition of pastures of the republic to take specific measures for attraction of domestic and foreign investments.
4. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas to take all necessary measures for implementation of this Program and annually till February 20 to provide information on the course of the done works in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 28, 2015 No. 724
1. The development program of pastures of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 is developed on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About pastures".
2. Republican pastures are the main source of providing with forage of cattle, the small cattle and horses, and provide over 60-70 percent of their annual requirements.
3. Improvement of condition of pastures holds specific place in ensuring food security of the country and reducing level of poverty of the population. It should be noted that on a global scale two thirds of part of milk and meat are made at the expense of pasturable forages.
4. It is at the same time necessary to note that in recent years the most part of republican pastures are on the verge of destruction and disappearance, especially the pastures which are near settlements and some of them turn into desert zone. Not prevention of this adverse situation can lead to dangerous irretrievable effects. For development of livestock production it is necessary to create strong food reserve. Proceeding from it improvement of quality, productivity, reasonable and rational regulation and use of pastures are major factors of development of industry.
5. In the territory of the republic there are 3847522 hectares of pastures, including 757613 hectares in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, 785636 hectares in Sughd area, 1224670 hectares in Khatlon Region and 1079603 hectares in areas of republican subordination. From total number of pastures of 701931 hectares constitute winter pastures, 2116043 hectares summer, 641543 hectares spring and autumn and 388005 hectares all the year round used pastures.
6. In present conditions performance spring osennogo and winter pasturable forage is reduced and makes all 1,5 - 2,0 of centners. Due to the shortage of pasturable forage during the winter period there is loss of live weight of the small cattle from 10 to 25 percent.
7. In too time according to statistical data in comparison with 1991 the number of cattle increased by 53 percent, the small cattle - 50 percent, horses - 49 percent and this process of increase in livestock continues.
8. In many republican pastures subjects to water supply are unsuitable to operation. Due to the lack of skotoprogonny roads and bridges, vodopoyny and fertilizer platforms about 1 million hectares of pastures are used partially, and certain squares are not used at all. As a result of mudstone rains, hail, the fires and other natural and anthropogenous factors annually more than one thousand hectares of pastures are exposed to degradation and erosion.
9. Methods of radical and surface treatment of performance improvement of pastures are factors as a result of which pasturable forages will increase by 20 - 30 percent, the amount of placement of the conditional cattle in each hectare will increase, and also decreases the areas of the degraded pastures.
10. By method of surface treatment - crops of high-yielding pasturable herbs as saxaul black, chagon, keyreuk, the wormwood, carthamus besshipovy, red esparst in November - February months respectively on one hectare in quantity - 6,0; 6,0; 6,0; 3,0; 15,0; and kg 30,0 in different regions of the republic it is possible to improve condition autumn-winter, and condition of spring flat pastures by method of radical processing. Methods of surface treatment of improvement of pastures are carried out according to the instruction in March - April months. These measures provide the dry eaten solid matter on average in addition of 12 - 20 centners and according to 5,0 - 9,0 of centners of fodder units.
11. At the expense of means of the Program performance improvement of pastures of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region - 250 hectares by method of radical processing - 70 hectares, method of surface treatment - 250 hectares, pastures of Khatlon Region by method of radical processing - 65 hectares, method of surface treatment of 540 hectares, Dehkan farms of areas of republican subordination by method of radical processing - 45 hectares and method of surface treatment - 200 hectares is implemented by method of surface treatment, Sughd area.
At the same time improvement of sites of pastures are determined and will be performed within working trips of the President of the country and orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.