of November 3, 2015 No. 1
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for work according to the statement and registration in the International Telecommunication Union of radio-frequency assignments to radio-electronic means in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of international legal protection of frequency assignments to radio-electronic means which are under jurisdiction of the Kyrgyz Republic and based on the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 530 of September 15, 2014 "About delegation of separate rule-making powers of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to number of state bodies of the executive authority", being guided by paragraph 7 of item 12 of the Provision "About the State Communication Agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 20.02.2012 No. 124, I order:
1. Approve the Provision "About Procedure for Work according to the Statement and Registration in the International Telecommunication Union of Radio-frequency Assignments to Radio-electronic Means in the Kyrgyz Republic" it (is applied).
2. To department of international cooperation and information support officially to publish this order in the newspaper of "Erkin-limited liability partnership", on the official website of the Government of the KR, and also on the website of the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To impose control over accomplishment of this order on the deputy director of the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 3, 2015 No. 1
1.1. This Provision establishes procedure for work according to the statement and registration in the International Telecommunication Union of radio-frequency assignments of radio-electronic means of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1.2. The statement and registration in the International Telecommunication Union (further - MSE) the radio frequencies used by radio-electronic means (further - RES) in the Kyrgyz Republic, is one of the main actions for their legal protection and is made in case:
- if use of this radio frequency can cause harmful noises of RES of other state;
- if the radio frequency be used for the international radio communication;
- if it is desirable to gain the international recognition of right to use of radio frequency.
1.3. Works on the statement and registration in MSE of frequency assignments of RES are performed on the basis of the Law "About Electric and Mail Service", the National table of RF arrangement between radio services of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to this Provision.
1.4. The statement and registration in MSE of frequency assignments of RES, and also correspondence with MSE, administrations of communication of other countries and the international organizations for these questions are performed by the authorized state body on communication provided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electric and mail service".
1.5. Frequency assignments for the operating and planned RES of civil application are subject to obligatory registration in MSE:
- the space services using the artificial satellites of the earth (further - the artificial satellite) which are on geostationary earth orbit;
- the space services using the artificial satellites which are on not geostationary earth orbit if coordination with the satellite systems using geostationary satellites or with terrestrial and land stations is required;
- radio navigational satellite and amateur satellite services;
- the fixed service providing the international radio communication, and also radio relay lines of direct visibility and tropospheric communication which coordination areas go beyond the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- sound broadcasting in bands of the radio frequencies distributed by Radio regulations to broadcasting service in the ranges of kilometer, hectometer and decameter waves, and need of registration for MSE of frequency assignments for RES of sound broadcasting in bands of radio frequencies of the decameter waves which are not distributed for broadcasting is determined by authorized state body by communication;
- television and sound frequency-modulated broadcasting, located in border zones of the Kyrgyz Republic within coordination distances;
- mobile services;
- coastal radar-tracking, bearing-finding and radiomayakovy systems;
- systems of radio communication and radar-location, air traffic control and landing of the airplanes of civil aviation established at the airports open for acceptance of airplanes of foreign states;
- auxiliary meteorological service and meteorological satellite service.
1.6. Need of registration for MSE of frequency assignments of RES of other services of civil application determines authorized state body by communication taking into account requirements of the Section of 1 this provision.
2.1. To authorized state body on communication it is assigned:
- conducting correspondence with administrations of communication of foreign countries concerning the statement, coordination and registration in MSE of frequency assignments of RES of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- conducting official correspondence with MSE through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning the statement, coordination and registration in MSE of frequency assignments of RES of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- conducting electronic correspondence with Bureau of radio communication of MSE and online registration of frequency assignments in the International Help Register of Frequencies of MSE (further - MSRCh) independently;
- the organization of interaction of the ministries, departments, the companies and the organizations for the statement, coordination and registration in MSE of frequency assignments of RES;
- control of passing to MSE of materials on frequency assignments of RES according to the procedure and terms provided by Radio regulations and documents MSE;
- accounting of frequency assignments of RES sent to MSE and to administrations of communication of foreign countries;
- collection, storage, processing and data analysis about the characteristics registered in MSE of domestic and foreign RES, providing the interested ministries and departments with these data;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.