It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 10, 2015 No. 872
of November 28, 2015 No. 748
About the Procedure for rendering medical services in consultation in the sphere of reproductive health to minors and youth, including representatives of risk groups
According to article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About reproductive and the reproductive rights" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides health:
2. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide realization of the Procedure for rendering medical services in consultation in the sphere of reproductive health to minors and youth, including representatives of risk groups.
3. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan annually till December 30 to inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of accomplishment of this Procedure.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 28, 2015, No. 748
1. This Procedure is developed according to article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About reproductive health and the reproductive rights", for the purpose of establishment of procedure for rendering medical services in consultation, (further - services) moral and sexual education and education in the sphere of reproductive health, preparation for family life of minors and youth, including to representatives of risk groups (further - receivers of services).
2. Receivers of services and their legal representatives have the right to the free choice of medical institution, the doctor and to receipt of services on the principles of availability, benevolence, credibility and maintaining confidentiality.
3. In this Procedure the following basic concepts are used:
- risk group - persons who owing to profession, social living conditions and behavioural features have high probability of infection with infections sexually transmitted, human immunodeficiency virus, and also getting injured, making of suicide and other violations of health, the consumers of injecting drugs having the unprotected sexual contacts including owing to sexual exploitation, homosexuals;
- vulnerable group - persons who are in the difficult vital circumstances promoting risk of infection with human immunodeficiency virus, infections sexually transmitted, tuberculosis, getting injured, to making of suicide and other violations of health. The unemployed, migrants and members of their family, persons who transferred and exposed to violence and traffic, living below the poverty line, deprived of parent guardianship (the orphan, homeless and neglected, being in boarding schools, orphanages, educational colonies and other penal institutions"), the disabled people living with the parents suffering from drug addiction and alcoholism treat them;
- the informed consent - informed consent of the receiver of services after the consultation which is carried out with it with explanation of indications, contraindications, benefits, shortcomings, advantage, harm and side effects of service;
- consultation is the form of service, confidential conversation with receivers of services for the purpose of explanation of situations directed to adoption of the conscious decision. Differentiate individual and group consultation;
- information on the personality - name, surname and middle name, year, day and month of the birth, education, marital status, the state of health, the address and the birthplace;
- confidentiality - preserving in secret the fact of visit of medical institution and the received information on the personality;
- the medical service is events or complex of the actions directed to prevention of diseases, their diagnostics, treatment, rendered by health workers and healthcare institutions to the population.
4. Services are rendered at the place of residence (accommodation) in organizations of primary health care by family doctors, consultants by obstetricians - gynecologists of the city and rural centers of health, midwifes of houses of health, specialists of medico-youth consulting departments, hospital service, the specialized centers, and in the presence of the departmental organization of health care for place of employment, service and study.
5. To persons which are in places of detention, services are provided in medical institutions of Head department of execution of criminal penalties of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. Services are rendered in the sphere of reproductive health from the point of view of lifecycle taking into account age, sex, psychophysical development according to the quality standards and accounting of needs of receivers of services. To risk group and vulnerable groups obligatory examination on tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, by immunodeficiency virus person/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome is annually conducted; syphilis.
7. All-clinical examination and consultation by all specialists is carried out free of charge. Payment for carrying out laboratory and functional methods of researches, and also in need of treatment and rehabilitation, is carried out according to the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. TB patients, leprosy, infections, sexually transmitted, immunodeficiency virus person/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and other dangerous diseases, are redirected for inspection and treatment to specialized medical institutions.
9. In case of above-mentioned diseases, in the absence of identity documents and the place of residence of the receiver of services, for the purpose of ensuring temporary placement for treatment, the medical institution addresses to Departments of Internal Affairs (The receiver - the distributor for minors of Service of prevention of offenses among minors and youth) the Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan.
10. Receivers of services and their legal representatives (the father, mother, adoptive parents, guardians and custodians) have the right to refuse services, except as specified:
- when doctors already started medical intervention and its termination or return are impossible in connection with threat for life and health of this person;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.