Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On December 1, 2015 No. 1081
of October 9, 2015 No. 212
About approval of Rules of the market of electrical energy
Being effective according to provisions of the Art. 8 part (1) Item t) and Art. 30 of the Law on electrical energy No. 124-XVIII of December 23, 2009 (pereopublikovan: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, No. 127-133, of the Art. 311), DECIDES: Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power
1. Approve Rules of the market of electrical energy (according to appendix).
The resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power No. 75 of December 12, 2002 about approval of Rules of electricity market (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, No. 30-34, the Art. 47);
The resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power No. 320 of January 16, 2009 about modification and amendments in Rules of the market of electrical energy (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 41-44, the Art. 155), registered by the Ministry of Justice at No. 650 of February 16, 2009.
3. With departure from provisions of part of 10 Rules of the market of electrical energy before appointment of the central supplier distribution of the electrical energy made by the sources regulated by the agency will be performed according to decisions of the Agency and purchase agreements of electrical energy signed between the parties.
4. To impose control of application of these rules on division of the National agency on regulation in power.
to the Resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power of October 9, 2015 No. 212
1. Rules of the market of electrical energy (further - Rules) are intended for establishments of legal relationship between Participants of the Market of electrical energy of the Republic of Moldova.
2. The main lenses of these rules are:
1) Creation of conditions for uninterrupted, complete and reliable electricity supply of final consumers of the Republic of Moldova;
2) Creation of conditions for ensuring the steady, reliable, safe and effective functioning of Electric utility system of the Republic of Moldova based on the principle of single operational and technology management of Electric utility system according to provisions of the Law on the electric power;
3) Development and ensuring stable commercial relations between Participants of the Market of electrical energy;
4) Establishment of rules of relations between Participants of the Market and business entities of External zones of dispatching management for ensuring steady, reliable and safe functioning of Electric utility system;
5) Establishment of rules for apportionment of amounts of the electrical energy sold between Participants of the Market in each settlement period, taking into account agreements on acquisition, delivery of electrical energy;
6) Ensuring regulated and non-discriminatory access to the transferring power supply network of Operators of distribution networks, to all existing or potential Producers, Suppliers and Independent consumers, and also other users of system;
7) Provision by Participants of the Market of the exact, up-to-date information connected with activities in the Market of electrical energy with respect for the principle of transparency and impartiality, according to requirements of the Law on the electric power.
3. In sense of these rules, the used concepts and terms mean the following:
Administration of contracts - assessment by Operators of the transferring network and system (further - ORTS), and Operators of distribution networks (further - ORD) and approval of possibility of technical implementation of provisions of agreements on acquisition, delivery of electrical energy, rendering from ORTS service in transfer of electrical energy or service in distribution of electrical energy from ORD in accordance with the terms of agreements on acquisition, delivery of electrical energy.
Other sources of electrical energy – the business entities who are out of zone of dispatching management with whom ORTS, ORD, Suppliers and Independent consumers can sign agreements on acquisition or on delivery of electrical energy, including the balancing electrical energy.
Dispatch center – division of ORTS which plans and performs scheduling of resources of Electric utility system for covering of electric loading according to the delivery agreements of electrical energy signed by operators of ORTS, ORD with Suppliers, Independent consumers and other users of system and ensuring stability, reliability, safety and efficiency of functioning of Electric utility system.
The dispatched power plant – power plant which electric loading can be changed upon the demand of ORTS.
The agreement on accepting liability for balancing – the agreement signed between two or several Participants of the Market of electrical energy according to which one participant of the Market of electrical energy takes the responsibility for delivery of the balancing electrical energy and other participants of the Market of electrical energy shall pay it.
Scheduling - the round-the-clock process of continuous management of the level of loading of electric generators, loadings of the distribution power supply network, load of final consumers which electrical units are connected to the transferring power supply network and the approved flows of electric power on intersystem communications with other electric utility systems.
The balancing electric power – the electrical energy used for ensuring balance in electric utility system as a result of variations of the actual electric load of the producer, Supplier, ORTS, ORD and the Independent consumer from electric load according to the agreement of acquisition, delivery of electrical energy.
The central supplier – the supplier appointed by the Government of the Republic of Moldova, buying and delivering on the market of electrical energy the electric power made by the combined heat and power plants which received the priority status in the domestic market for sale of the electrical energy developed in the heating mode and the power plants developing electrical energy from renewable energy resources on legal causes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.