of August 2, 2010 No. 388
About approval of State standard of primary professional education and the List of professions and specialties of primary professional education
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About primary professional education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2) to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and other ministries and departments having organizations of primary professional education in the subordination in two-month time to develop and approve actions for realization of State standard of primary professional education.
Selling expenses of this Standard to perform 3) within the means of the government budget provided annually on primary professional education.
To Declare 4) invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 4, 2002 No. 419 "About approval of the State educational Standard of primary professional education of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 2, 2010, No. 388
1) the State standard of primary professional education (further State standard) establishes general requirements to the main programs of primary professional education, the requirement to obligatory minimum of contents of the main programs of primary professional education, conditions of their realization, final assessment of graduates and level of their preparation for each profession, terms of assimilation of training programs of primary professional education and the maximum academic load of pupils.
2) Primary professional education is performed based on the main average and general secondary (complete) education, in initial professional educational institutions according to the main professional educational programs meeting the requirements established by State standard comes to the end with the state certification and issue to the graduate of the document on primary professional education. Arrived based on general main education also appendices the document on general secondary education is issued to graduates.
3) Structure of primary professional education is set different to destination and to normative terms of training of the main professional educational programs of primary professional education characterizing the level of primary professional education.
4) the Main program of professional education is document (set of documents) determining according to this Standard content of primary professional education of certain level by specific specialty.
5) the Normative term of training is the term of development of the main and additional professional educational program of primary professional education in case of the internal, correspondence, evening and remote form of education realized based on the main general, secondary general education.
6) the Document on primary professional education is the document issued by initial professional educational institution in confirmation of the fact that its owner successfully completed the main and additional educational program and has the right to continue education the following level or to perform professional activity according to the received qualification in the specialty.
7) the Qualifier of specialties of primary professional education, the systematized list of the specialties (classified by groups of related specialties) of training of skilled workers of personnel with primary professional education. Groups of professions in the Qualifier of primary professional education it is determined by numbering.
8) The profession and specialty of primary professional education is set of knowledge, the skills acquired as a result of education and providing statement and the solution of the corresponding class of professional tasks, possibility of certain type of professional activity according to prisvayemy qualification.
9) Qualification of specialty of primary professional education is the level of irradiance, readiness to competent accomplishment of certain type of activity on the profession.
10) the specific qualifications Appropriated within professions are established by State standard regarding the state requirements to minimum of content and level of training of the graduate.
The Main professional educational programs of primary professional education include 11):
- general humanitarian disciplines;
- natural mathematical disciplines;
- all-technical disciplines;
- special disciplines;
- educational practice;
- work practice.
12) the Obligatory minimum of content of the main primary professional education establishes State standard.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.