of May 19, 2015 No. 309
About Regulations of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 1 of article 9-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. (Adilkhanov M. B.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department of legal service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 19, 2015, No. 309
1. These Regulations of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Regulations) establish general rules of activities of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Ministry) and its departments, territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations in the course of accomplishment of the functions assigned to the Ministry according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws, acts of the President, the Government and other regulatory legal acts.
2. The requirements established by these Regulations extend to all employees of central office of the Ministry, its departments, territorial subdivisions and subordinated oragnization.
3. The organization and maintaining unclassified clerical work, acceptance, processing and distribution of correspondence, including maintaining electronic document management, are determined by these Regulations according to requirements of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts", of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures", of January 7, 2003 "About electronic document management and the digital signature", of January 12, 2007 "About procedure for consideration of appeals of physical persons and legal entities" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The organization and maintaining confidential clerical work are performed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 15, 1999 "About the state secrets".
4. In the office of the Ministry at the eight-hour duration of working hours the beginning of work at 9 hours 00 minutes, completion of work – 18 hours 30 minutes is established. Lunch break from 13-00 till 14-30 o'clock.
5. Work planning in the Ministry is based on strategic and program documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Strategic plan of the Ministry for the five-year period (further – the Strategic plan), the Memorandum between the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Memorandum), the Operational plan of the Ministry (further – the Operational plan), annual Work plans, orders of higher bodies.
6. Achievement of target indicators and indicators of direct results of the tasks provided by the Strategic plan is priority of structural divisions of the Ministry, including departments.
7. The strategic plan affirms the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Minister) in coordination with the central authorized body on state planning.
8. The operational plan is developed annually in implementation of the Strategic plan and affirms the order of the Responsible secretary of the Ministry (further – the Responsible secretary).
9. Annual work plans are developed on the basis of actions of the Operational plan according to appendix 1 to these Regulations and affirm chairmen of departments and heads of structural divisions of the Ministry in coordination with the division determining strategic development of the Ministry, annually no later than January 10 of the current financial year.
10. Following the results of the expired year the report of the Ministry on the course of implementation of the Strategic plan is constituted.
11. Coordination of work on development, realization, monitoring, the analysis, adjustment of actions and to annual approval of Strategic and Operational plans, the Memorandum is performed by the structural division responsible for strategic development.
12. According to the made changes and additions in the Strategic plan changes are made to the Operational plan.
13. The order of the Minister also the staff of the board which is advisory advisory body affirms numerical. Chairmen of departments and heads of structural divisions of the Ministry are part of Board.
14. Meetings of board of the Ministry are held in the state and Russian languages according to the agenda of board. The number of the questions considered at meetings of board is not limited.
15. In case of need according to the decision of the Minister emergency meetings of board can be held.
The meeting of board is considered competent if at least two thirds of her members from total number of members of board participate in it.
Members of board participate in meetings without the replacement right.
16. Representatives of state bodies, proceeding from their tasks of interagency coordination in adjacent fields of activity, and also in case of need non-governmental organizations are invited to meeting of board of the Ministry. The decision on the invitation of representatives of mass media and non-governmental organizations is accepted by the Minister.
17. The organization and holding meetings of board is provided with the structural division of the Ministry responsible for strategic development.
Structural divisions of the Ministry timely provide required information and presentation materials in the state and Russian languages not later than 10 (ten) working days prior to meeting of board.
On the basis of information provided by structural divisions of the Ministry the report of the Minister, presentation materials, and also other required distributing materials for management of the Ministry and members of board prepares.
18. On official Internet resource of the Ministry information on results of work of board of the Ministry is placed.
19. Following the results of the carried-out board the draft of the protocol of board which after coordination with the interested structural divisions of the Ministry is signed by the Minister is constituted.
Following the results of the board which is carried out under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the draft of the protocol of board after coordination with the interested structural divisions and management of the Ministry goes to Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Execution of the protocol of Board is performed by structural divisions of the Ministry. Control of their execution is exercised by service of documentary providing the Ministry.
20. The ministry performs the common directorship and coordination of activities of departments and structural divisions, subordinated organizations and determines the main directions of development according to documents of system of state planning.
Features of work with the documents and materials which arrived from departments are established by these Regulations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.