of December 4, 2015 No. 1013
About approval of the Regulations on specialized lyceums
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
Approve the enclosed Regulations on specialized lyceums.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 4, 2015 No. 1013
1. This Provision determines procedure for activities of specialized lyceum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and specialized lyceum of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (further - lyceums).
2. Lyceums perform the activities according to the Code of the Republic of Belarus about education, this Provision, other acts of the legislation.
3. Lyceums are the organizations of general secondary education functioning as a part of the VII-XI classes.
the training and education at II and III steps of general secondary education with studying of separate subjects at the increased level directed to training of pupils for receipt in organizations of education for education on specialties for law-enforcement bodies or bodies and divisions on emergency situations are performed;
the program of education and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the children who are in socially dangerous provision is implemented;
conditions for accommodation and food of pupils are created;
the educational program of additional education of children and youth, the educational program of professional training of working (employees), the program of education of the children needing improvement can be implemented.
4. Lyceums are the legal entities who are acting on the basis of the charters, have the property assigned to them on the right of operational management, the account in banks, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Belarus and the names and also banners and heraldic signs - emblems of lyceums.
5. Creation, reorganization and liquidation of lyceums are performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
6. The structure and the number of staff of lyceums are determined according to the legislation.
7. Main objectives of activities of lyceums:
increase in intellectual, cultural, moral and physical development of pupils;
ensuring receipt by pupils of basic and secondary education, and also primary knowledge and skills necessary for service in law-enforcement bodies or bodies and divisions on emergency situations;
the preprofessional and professional orientation of pupils directed to motivation of further training in the organizations (at faculties of organizations) the higher education performing training for the benefit of law-enforcement bodies or bodies for emergency situations;
patriotic education of pupils, forming of feeling of fidelity at them to the constitutional debt on protection of the Republic of Belarus, discipline and responsibility.
8. Lyceums undergo the state accreditation and confirmation of the state accreditation according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
9. Direct management of lyceums is performed by their heads who are appointed to position and are dismissed according to the legislation.
10. The activities of lyceums which are not settled by this Provision are performed according to requirements of the legislation on education.
11. Acceptance of persons for receipt of basic education, secondary education in lyceums is performed on tender based on entrance tests and in the absence of medical contraindications to training in lyceums which lists affirm the Ministry of Health in coordination with the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
12. Persons who got the general basic education in lyceums at will continue education at III step of general secondary education in lyceums without delivery of entrance tests.
13. The list and terms of conducting entrance tests are determined by the Regulations of Admission in lyceums approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Ministry of Education. Medical examination of persons arriving on training in lyceums is performed according to the legislation.
14. In lyceums persons who completed training in the VI class at the II step of general secondary education are accepted.
15. Out of the competition on condition of obtaining on entrance tests of marks not lower than 4 (four) points according to the procedure of transfer are enlisted in lyceums:
orphan children and children without parental support;
children of persons specified in subitems 12.2 and 12.3 of Item 12 of article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 14, 2007 "About the state social privileges, the rights and guarantees for separate categories of citizens" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2007, No. 147, 2/1336).
In case of the equal number of the points gained on entrance tests on transfer in lyceums according to the procedure of transfer persons have the privilege:
having higher GPA by results of final assessment for the VI class;
got higher point by results of entrance test on the subject determined by Regulations of Admission in lyceums;
constantly (mainly) living in the territory of radioactive pollution.
16. For the organization of acceptance of persons in lyceums, conducting entrance tests and forming following the results of school enrollment are created selection committees.
17. Persons who showed willingness to take part in tender for receipt of basic education, secondary education in lyceums submit to selection committees the application with presentation of the certificate of birth or identity document, medical certificate for the state of health, certificates on general basic education (for receipt of secondary education), the documents confirming the right of persons to privileges in case of acceptance in lyceums (in the presence of such right).
18. Target figures of acceptance in lyceums are determined according to the legislation.
19. Education form in lyceums - internal.
20. Educational process in lyceums is performed according to the Code of the Republic of Belarus about the education, other acts of the legislation by curricula and training programs on the subjects approved according to the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.