of October 5, 2015 No. 282
About approval of the Regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Standard regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state bodies and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 642 of September 16, 2015 I order:
1. Approve Regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic" (Appendix 1).
2. To management on human resources development and document flow to inform of this order of heads of structural and subordinated divisions of the Ministry.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the acting secretary of state Mamyrkaliyev E. A.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 5, 2015 No. 282
1. The regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) determine the main activities, the rights and obligations of the representative for the prevention of corruption (further - the Representative) by implementation of coordination of sales activity of anti-corruption policy.
2. The representative replaces position of public service.
3. Position assignment, service and dismissal (dismissal) of the Representative are performed according to the legislation on public service in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The representative in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the constitutional laws, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, the conventional principles and rules of international law, and also this Provision.
5. The representative performs the activities in interaction with the minister, with the secretary of state, with deputy ministers, heads of structural and subordinated divisions and companies of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry), other officials, service of human resources management (personnel divisions), the commissions on ethics, structural divisions and subordinated organizations.
6. The main objectives of the Representative are:
- coordination of activities of the Ministry and the subordinated organizations and companies of the Ministry of realization of state policy in the field of the prevention of corruption;
- development of offers on implementation of measures for the prevention of corruption;
- implementation of primary monitoring of realization of anti-corruption measures;
- methodological and consulting maintenance of measures of the prevention of corruption in system of the Ministry.
7. The representative performs the following functions:
- also management of corruption risks in the Ministry carries out assessment, prepares offers on decrease and elimination (management) of the revealed risks;
- conducts work on identification and settlement of the reasons and conditions promoting emergence of conflict of interest;
- carries out work on implementation of ethical standards and examples of behavior of government employees and the principles of fair management;
- jointly with structural, subordinated divisions and the companies develops the anti-corruption program and the plan of the Ministry, coordinates process of their execution;
- carries out job analysis of divisions of the Ministry with the statements and addresses of citizens and legal entities including which arrived by "telephone hotlines" and e-mail regarding availability in them of information on the corruption facts;
- prepares and provides to the head of the Ministry materials on questions: monitoring of publications in the mass media devoted to corruption problems, corruptogenic factors and measures of realization of anti-corruption policy; the analysis of practice of consideration of addresses of citizens and legal entities concerning protection of their rights against corruption encroachments; interactions of the Ministry with non-governmental organizations and independent experts in the field of anti-corruption;
- will organize anti-corruption training of employees (personnel, workers) the Ministries, and also their individual consultation;
- renders assistance to service of human resources management (personnel divisions) in ensuring compliance by staff (personnel, workers) of the Ministry of the restrictions, prohibitions and requirements directed to prevention or settlement of conflicting interests, and also observance of execution of the regulations established by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About anti-corruption" and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of anti-corruption;
- records the facts of inducement of employees to making of the corruption offenses including connected with conflict of interest and advises them concerning acceptance of necessary measures in these situations;
- promotes increase in openness and ensuring information transparency of activities of the Ministry;
- holds events for involvement of institutes of civil society in process of the prevention of corruption in the Ministries;
- develops the program and the plan of carrying out anti-corruption promotion and explanatory work among the population about implementable preventive measures;
- takes part in work of the commissions on conducting functional audit checks, consideration and the analysis of declarations on conflict of interest, and also the commissions on ethics;
- creates the list of corruption risks of the Ministry and the database of typical situations of conflict of interest.
8. For effective ensuring the Representative functions has the following rights:
- to freely request information, necessary for carrying out the analysis, from structural and subordinated divisions and the companies of the Ministry;
- organize actions for the prevention of corruption;
- inform management of body on cases of inadequate realization of anti-corruption measures;
- bring obligatory for consideration by officials of the Ministry of the offer on decrease in corruption risks and elimination of the revealed corruption schemes.
9. For effective ensuring the functions the following obligations are assigned to the Representative:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.