Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Government of the Azerbaijan Republic on exchange of legal information
of June 18, 1997
The government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic which are hereinafter referred to as the Party, wishing to strengthen the relations of friendship and mutual understanding, aiming at cooperation increase in legal industry, realizing need of development of the relations in improvement of mutual informing on the legislation of both states,
agreed as follows:
The parties recognize need of bilateral information exchange of legal acts on the questions designated in the List of the regulatory legal acts which are subject to interstate exchange (is applied) opened to the publication.
The above-stated list can be changed or added according to the mutual arrangement of the Parties.
Each of the Parties shall provide to other Party required information on regulatory legal acts.
Information obtained by one of the Parties during cooperation can be transferred to the third party with the consent of the Party providing this information. Information obtained during cooperation cannot be used to the detriment of interests of the Parties.
The parties, using national information resource, will organize own reference databases for exchange of legal information.
The parties, performing agreed measures on creation of system of exchange of legal information, respectively determine:
- the list of subjects - users information;
- legal regime of information: normative statutory rules determining openness degree, procedure for documentation, access, storage, distribution and information security.
The parties determine the Ministries of Justice coordinators of works on creation of system and exchange of legal information.
The parties provide access to national resource of the legal information determined for joint use (reference databases), support them in control condition and guarantee completeness, reliability and timeliness of provision of details.
Legal information shall be provided, as a rule, in Russian and is non-paid. For transfer of urgent messages and materials means of electronic, fax and other communication can be used.
The parties are considered necessary to provide each other in case of exchange of databases qualifiers of regulatory legal acts. Exchange of legal information is performed according to the legislation of the Parties.
This agreement does not affect the rights and obligations of the Parties according to other international treaties.
This agreement can be changed and added as agreed by the parties.
All changes and amendments are drawn up by protocols which will be integral part of this agreement.
Disputes and disagreements between the Parties will be solved by bilateral negotiations and consultations.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of receipt of the last written notice of accomplishment of the interstate procedures by the Parties necessary for its entry into force and is effective before the expiration of six months from the date of receipt of one of the Parties of the written notice of other Party of its intention to terminate this agreement.
It is made in the city of Tashkent on June 18, 1997 in duplicate, everyone in the Uzbek, Azerbaijani and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative. For the purposes of interpretation of provisions of this agreement the text in Russian is used.
For the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic on exchange of legal information
The list of the regulatory legal acts which are subject to interstate exchange
1. Bases of the political system.
2. State security.
4. Public service.
5. Foreign policy, international and external economic relations.
6. Administrative legislation.
7. Justice. Court. Prosecutor's office.
8. Protection of public order.
9. Penal legislation.
10. Criminal procedure legislation.
11. Criminal and performing legislation (corrective-labor legislation).
12. Civil and law of domestic relations.
13. Civil and procedural and economic legislation.
14. Work and employment of the population.
15. Social insurance and social security.
16. Finance and credit.
17. Companies and business activity.
19. Construction and architectural complexes.
20. Agricultural industry.
22. Transport and communication.
23. Housing and communal services and consumer services of the population.
24. Education, science, culture.
25. Health care.
26. The legislation on the earth, its subsoil, waters, on airspace, about vegetable, fauna and natural wealth.
27. Environmental protection.
28. Geodesy, cartography, hydrometeorology.
29. Private international law and process.
30. Customs affairs.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.