of October 13, 2015 No. 706
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out forest management in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of ensuring rational forest management and forest uses, effective protection, protection and reproduction of the woods of forest fund, especially protected natural territories including which are not entering into the state forest fund and also realization of single scientific and technical policy in this sphere, according to Articles 18 and 84 of the Forest code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for carrying out forest management in the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Procedure for carrying out lesookhotustroystvo in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Procedure for carrying out monitoring of the woods of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 3, 2009 No. 335 the following changes:
- in the name of the word "Procedure for carrying out lesookhotustroystvo in the Kyrgyz Republic and" to exclude;
- state preamble in the following edition:
"For the purpose of effective protection, protection, reproduction and rational use of the woods, according to Article 82 of the Forest code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:".
3. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 13, 2015, No. 706
1. This Procedure for carrying out forest management in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Procedure) establishes single rules of carrying out forest management on lands of forest fund, especially protected natural territories, and also in the woods which are not entering into the state forest fund.
2. Forest management is performed on lands of forest fund, especially protected natural territories and in the woods which are not entering into the state forest fund.
3. Forest management will be organized and carried out by the forest management organization of authorized state body in the field of environmental protection and forestry (further - authorized state body) on contractual basis.
4. When carrying out forest management inventory count of land grounds of forest fund, especially protected natural territories is made.
Based on materials of forest management transfer of less valuable land grounds in more valuable in the procedure established by the legislation is made.
5. The concepts and determinations applied in this Procedure:
Designer's service - the control exercised by authorized state body behind implementation of the forest management projects regulating forestry and landscape activities.
The author of the project - the head of all cycle of forest management works.
Apportionment - the minimum economic unit of the woods which both are entering, and not entering into the state forest fund, forest fund and especially protected natural territories, part of the forest quarter.
Geodetic materials - the materials received as a result of geodetic shootings for creation of cards and determination of provision of objects on the card on the width, longitude and absolute height.
Boundary columns - the natural forest management sign established on external borders of lands of the state forest fund, especially protected natural territories.
Natural renewal (reforestation) - processes of continuous generational change of wood vegetation in forest communities, and also growth and forming of forest vegetation in the territories where it existed before and it was destroyed owing to natural or anthropogenous factors.
Inventory count of the wood - complex of works by description plantings and certain sites of the wood.
Cartographic materials - the materials displaying the detailed characteristic of the woods, differing on the scale, topographical and special loading depending on their purpose.
The quarter - the site or part of the forest area, permanent accounting and economic unit in the wood.
Quarter network - system of the forest quarters created on lands of the state forest fund, especially protected natural territories and in the woods which are not entering into the state forest fund.
Quarter column - the natural forest management sign established in places of crossing of quarter borders.
The wood - the wood and shrubby vegetation growing on lands of forest fund and other categories of land fund the minimum Ploshchad 0,2 of hectare with a minimum width of 25 m, the minimum density of kroner of 10%, the minimum completeness of 0,1, the minimum height of planting of 1,9 of m (bushes - m 0,5).
Forest cultures - the forest plantings which are artificially created by crops or landing of tree and shrubby species.
Forest management object (the arranged object) - the earth of forest fund, especially protected natural territories, the woods which are not entering into the state forest fund within which all cycle of forest management works is performed.
Forest utilization - use of sites of forest fund and sites of the woods which are not entering into forest fund, in accordance with the established procedure.
The forest management tablet - the source document of planned and cartographic forest management materials containing the plan of group of forest quarters.
The forest management project - the document package developed for the auditing period by results of forest management of the arranged object.
Forest management meetings - the meetings held for the purpose of the organization of forest management works, comprehensive discussion of features of their accomplishment.
The young wood - the wood which had no smykaniye of kroner.
Not closed forest cultures - the timberland with artificial reforestation which did not reach normative degree of density of kroner.
Assessment having manufactured - having manufactured the description of current status in field conditions with planning of necessary forestry and landscape actions.
Transfer of forest cultures - inclusion of the site of the forest cultures which reached certain qualitative indexes on growth and condition in category of the area covered with the wood.
Probnaya Ploshchad - the site of forest lands on which accounting of trees, forest cultures, natural forest regeneration and other measuring works are carried out.
Project sheets - the sheets which are part of the forest management project where taxation vydela with indication of projectible types and amounts of forestry and landscape and reforestation actions for the forthcoming auditing period are given.
The auditing period - the term for which the forest management project is constituted.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.