of October 13, 2015 No. 19-3/913
About approval of Rules of reference of water object to sources of drinking water supply
According to item 4 of article 90 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of reference of water object to sources of drinking water supply.
2. To provide to committee on water resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
October 27, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 13, 2015 No. 19-3/913
1. These rules of reference of water object to sources of drinking water supply are developed according to item 4 of article 90 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003 and determine procedure for reference of water object to sources of drinking water supply.
2. Reference of water object to sources of drinking water supply is performed taking into account its reliability and possibility of the organization of zones of sanitary protection (further - ZSO).
3. For establishment of ZSO of underground and surface sources of water supply, assessment of condition of water object (surface and underground) about suitability for economic and drinking assignment based on the following data is carried out:
for underground source:
1) quality of water of water source;
2) the general hydrogeological characteristic of the territory of arrangement of source of water supply, data on type of the chosen water-bearing horizon (artesian-pressure head, soil-non-pressure), depth (absolute mark) of bedding of its roof, the capacity which is water containing breeds, conditions and places of power supply and unloading of water-bearing horizon, water abundance of the horizon (operational inventory) about the existing and perspective use of the horizon for water supply and other purposes;
3) general information about hydrogeological conditions of the area (field), nutritional condition of the water-yielding stratums offered to use for water supply, the topographical, soil and sanitary characteristic of the site of water intake, the characteristic of the water-bearing horizon planned to operation (lithologic structure, capacity, nature of overlapping, dynamic water level when calculating water selection);
4) data on degree of permeability of layers, the blocking layers, on possibility of influence of zone of power supply on quality of water;
5) the sanitary characteristic of the area directly adjacent to water intake, arrangement and distance from water intake to possible sources of pollution: the thrown wells, the absorbing funnels, failures, wells, the thrown excavations, stores;
for surface source:
1) quality of water of water source;
2) hydrological data: the area of the pool of power supply of water intake, the mode of surface runoff, the maximum, minimum and average expenses, speed and water level in the place of water intake, the average terms of freezeup and opening, expected expense in source this according to the characteristic of tidal currents;
3) the general sanitary characteristic of the pool in that its part which can influence quality of water at water intake: nature of geological structure of the pool, the soil, vegetation, availability of the woods, the cultivated lands, settlements, industrial enterprises (their number, the sizes, arrangement, nature of production);
4) the reasons influencing or capable to influence quality degradation of water in water source, methods and places of removal of solid and liquid garbage around finding of source, availability of the household, production drains contaminating reservoir, quantity of the taken-away waste waters, constructions for their cleaning and the place of their arrangement, distance from the place of descent of drains to water intake, availability of other possible reasons of pollution of source (navigation, timber rafting, watering place, winter dumps on ice, bathing, aquatics, reclamative work, use of fertilizers and agricultural chemicals in agricultural industry);
5) the characteristic of the self-clearing reservoir capability;
6) area of mirror and amount of water storage basin, net and "dead" volume;
7) the mode of use and processing of water in water storage basin;
8) plan of water storage basin, its maximum and minimum depth, nature of bottom, coast, ground deposits, availability of blossoming, overgrowing, silting;
9) direction of prevailing winds and currents;
10) speed of movement of water of water object;
11) calculations of border of ZSO for her separate belts;
12) the source water processings this about need (disinfecting, lighting, deferrization and others);
13) data on the adjacent water intakes having the same area of power supply (location, performance, quality of water);
14) plan of work for biomelioration.
4. Drinking water shall be safe in the epidemic and radiation relation, is harmless on chemical composition and to have favorable organoleptical properties.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.