of September 29, 2015 No. 670
About approval of acts on independent accreditation in education system of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of education improvement of quality, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", article 40 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for recognition of the accreditation agencies in the field of education according to appendix 1;
- Procedure for accreditation of the educational organizations and programs according to appendix 2.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 29, 2015, No. 670
1. This Procedure regulates the procedure and requirements to the organizations for their recognition as the accreditation agencies.
2. The accreditation agency (further - the Agency) - the non-state, non-profit organization created according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic which main objective of activities is accreditation of the educational organizations and educational programs.
3. Recognition of the organization as the accreditation agency is performed by the National accreditation council created under authorized state body in the field of education (further - Council).
4. The organization gains recognition as the accreditation agency and is registered in the National register of the accreditation agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the National register) in the presence:
1) registration in judicial authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic or abroad;
2) material and information resources necessary for implementation of activities according to the purposes and tasks;
3) databases of the experts in external quality evaluation of education who are carrying out expertize of the educational organizations and programs;
4) the website of the Agency on which the approved criteria, standards, procedures of accreditation and decision making, information on results of accreditation are posted;
5) the developed standards and criteria of institutional and program accreditation conforming to the established standards and criteria;
6) methodical base for holding procedure of accreditation of the educational organizations and programs: managements on holding procedure of self-assessment in case of institutional and program accreditation; on carrying out external assessment;
7) the developed and approved mechanism of the decision making guaranteeing their objectivity and independence of state bodies and the educational organizations;
8) complete or associated membership in the international networks of quality assurance of education and international agreements about cooperation within 2 years after recognition of the organization as the accreditation agency;
9) proofs of lack of financial dependence from the educational organizations.
5. The question of recognition and inclusion in the National register of the foreign accreditation agencies is considered based on their address in case of compliance to requirements of Item 4 presents of the Procedure and observance of the following conditions:
1) inclusion in the national register of accreditation bodies of the country which they represent;
2) inclusion in the International network of the agencies on quality assurance in education;
The foreign accreditation agency along with foreign experts shall include 3) when carrying out external audit in structure of the accreditation commission of national experts in the recommendation of the Agencies included in the National register.
6. For receipt of recognition as the accreditation agency and registration in the National register the organization submits the following documents to Council:
1) the statement in form according to appendix 1 to this Procedure;
2) information on the applicant in form according to appendix 2 to this Procedure;
3) notarized copies of constituent documents;
4) the documents confirming compliance of the organization to requirements, the stipulated in Item 4 presents of the Procedure;
5) the perspective plan of work of the organization for the next 5 years;
6) the electronic medium of information containing the above-stated documents.
7. Council checks completeness of the provided materials, their reliability. If necessary Council can create the special commissions.
8. The term of consideration of documents, including consideration at meeting of Council, constitutes no more than 3 months from the moment of their receipt.
9. Based on identification of compliance or discrepancy of the organization to requirements of Item 4 presents of the Procedure Council makes the decision on recognition or non-recognition of the organization as the accreditation agency which is drawn up by the order of authorized state body in the field of education.
10. The organization, recognized as the accreditation agency, is registered in the National register for the received accreditation and receives the registration certificate.
11. In case of refusal in recognition as the accreditation agency, the organization has the right to appeal the decision on refusal judicially or in 3 months repeatedly to submit documents for receipt of recognition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.