of September 29, 2015 No. 670
About approval of acts on independent accreditation in education system of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of education improvement of quality, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", article 40 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for recognition of the accreditation agencies in the field of education according to appendix 1;
- Procedure for accreditation of the educational organizations and programs according to appendix 2.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 29, 2015, No. 670
1. This Procedure regulates the procedure and requirements to the organizations for their recognition as the accreditation agencies.
2. The organization recognized as the accreditation agency (further - the Agency), - the non-state, non-profit organization created according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic which main objective of activities is accreditation of the educational organizations and educational programs.
3. Recognition of the organization as the accreditation agency is performed by the National accreditation council created under authorized state body in the field of education (further - Council).
4. The organization gains recognition as the accreditation agency and is registered in the National register of the accreditation agencies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the National register) in the presence:
1) registration in judicial authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic or abroad;
2) material and information resources necessary for implementation of activities according to the purposes and tasks;
3) databases of the certified experts in external quality evaluation of education (including, foreign experts) prepared by the Agency and involved to conducting examination of the educational organizations and programs;
4) the website of the Agency on which the approved criteria, standards, procedures of accreditation and decision making, information on results of accreditation are posted;
5) the developed standards and criteria of institutional and program accreditation conforming to the established standards and criteria;
6) methodical base for holding procedure of accreditation of the educational organizations and programs: managements on holding procedure of self-assessment in case of institutional and program accreditation; on carrying out external assessment;
7) the developed and approved mechanism of the decision making guaranteeing their objectivity and independence of state bodies and the educational organizations;
8) complete or associated membership in the international networks of quality assurance of education and international agreements about cooperation within 2 years after recognition of the organization as the accreditation agency;
9) proofs of lack of financial dependence from the educational organizations;
10) work experience in the field of accreditation at least 2 years: the carried-out trial accreditations more than 10 educational programs initial, average and higher education, training and certification of experts, holding seminars concerning accreditation;
11) contracts with the acknowledged international accreditation agencies on training of experts, to provision of the international trainers on training of experts in accreditation;
12) in the database at least 2 experts certified by the international accreditation agencies;
13) licenses for educational activities for training of experts and their certification.
5. The question of recognition and inclusion in the National register of the foreign accreditation agencies is considered based on their address in case of compliance to requirements of item 4 of this Procedure and observance of the following conditions:
1) inclusion in the national register of accreditation bodies of the country which they represent;
2) inclusion in the International network of the agencies on quality assurance in education;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.