of November 20, 2015 No. 790
About the Program of the state guarantees for providing citizens with the medical and sanitary help
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of social protection of the population, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protection of public health in the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic financing of the Program of the state guarantees within the approved budget for the corresponding financial year.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, Fund of compulsory medical insurance under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- develop standard rates of financing of the organizations of health care working in system of the Single payer on means of the republican budget and compulsory medical insurance within the approved amount;
- provide in target procedure for funds for covering of financial risks and actual expenses within the approved amount:
to the organizations of health care rendering stationary and primary health care to the population within the Program of the state guarantees which budgets do not cover cost for provision of medical services in the necessary amounts;
to departments of the emergency advisory medical care (sanitary aircraft);
to the consulting and diagnostic departments of the organizations of health care giving specialized help
on the organization of transportation of biological materials and antitubercular medicines for the National center of phthisiology under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and regional centers of fight against tuberculosis;
(narcological, skin and venereologic and antitubercular) to the population within the Program of the state guarantees;
on the organization of training of the children having tuberculosis and receiving hospitalization in stationary and sanatorium TB facilities;
- carry out broad explanatory work among the population and health workers about conditions of provision of the medical and sanitary help to citizens on the Program of the state guarantees;
- provide control for:
use of medicines and products of medical appointment by provision of diagnostic and medical care to the population in full the made purchases from means of the republican budget, compulsory medical insurance and copayment of the population;
non-admission of formation of accounts payable on the end of the year in the conditions of the complete amount of financing.
4. Recognize invalid Items 1-4 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Program of the state guarantees for providing citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic with the medical and sanitary help for 2013-2014" of June 28, 2013 No. 388.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The program of the state guarantees for providing citizens with the medical and sanitary help (further - the Program of the state guarantees) are the guaranteed amounts, types and conditions of provision of the medical and sanitary help to citizens in the Kyrgyz Republic providing realization of their rights to the medical and sanitary help in the organizations of health care irrespective of the patterns of ownership participating in the Program of the state guarantees according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in health sector and compulsory medical insurance.
2. Amounts of the medical and sanitary help within the Program of the state guarantees are determined within financing of health care from means:
- republican budget;
- compulsory medical insurance.
3. Administration of financing of the Program of the state guarantees is performed:
- authorized state body in the field of compulsory medical insurance;
- authorized state body in the field of health care, regarding preferential provision of medicines of separate categories of citizens at the out-patient level and financings of medical services from Fund of high-technology (expensive) types of medical care.
4. Medical and pharmaceutical services in the Program of the state guarantees are provided by the organizations of health care and pharmaceutical institutions which signed contracts on execution of the Program of the state guarantees and the additional program of compulsory medical insurance with authorized state body in the field of compulsory medical insurance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.