It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 6, 2015 No. 513
of August 1, 2015 No. 498
About the Technical regulation of safety of products intended for children and teenagers
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and Article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of safety of products intended for children and teenagers it (is applied).
2. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the interested ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic Tadzhikista
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 1, 2015, No. 498
1. The technical regulation of safety of products intended for children and teenagers (further - the Technical regulation) is developed for the purpose of establishment in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan single obligatory for application and execution of requirements to products intended for children and teenagers.
2. This Technical regulation extends to the products intended for children and teenagers, which were earlier not in operation (new), released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan irrespective of country of source.
3. Treat products to which action of this Technical regulation extends:
- products for care of children (nipples dairy, pacifiers, ware, tableware, sanitary and hygienic and haberdashery products, toothbrushes and massagers for gums);
- clothes, products from textile materials, skin and furs, products knitted and finished piece textile products;
- footwear and leather haberdashery products;
- baby carriages and bicycles;
- publishing book and journal products, school writing-materials.
4. Requirements of this Technical regulation are established concerning products according to the list given in appendix of 1 present of the Technical regulation.
5. Action of this Technical regulation does not extend on:
- the products developed and made for application in the medical purposes;
- products for baby food;
- perfumery and cosmetic goods;
- sports products and equipment;
- education guidances, textbooks, electronic educational editions;
- toys, printing board games;
- products made by individual orders.
6. This Technical regulation establishes mandatory requirements of safety to products intended for children and teenagers on indicators of chemical, biological, mechanical and thermal safety for the purpose of protection of life and health of children and teenagers, and also the prevention of the actions misleading users of products.
7. In this Technical regulation the following terms and their determinations are applied:
- biological safety - condition of product in case of which there is no unacceptable risk connected with damnification to health or threat of life of the user because of discrepancy of microbiological, toxicological, physical and physical and chemical properties to the established requirements;
- biologically safe edition - the edition in the course of which reading optimum conditions for visual work are provided does not develop the visual exhaustion connected with visual perception of the text, visual acuity tension, accommodation and movement of eyes;
- hazardous substances - chemicals which in usage time of product can cause negative variations in the state of health of the user in case of content them in the product material exceeding admissible concentration of such substances;
- production in the address - placement in the consumer market of the products sent from warehouse of the manufacturer, the seller or person performing functions of the foreign manufacturer, or shipped without warehousing, or exported for realization in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- children are users of products aged up to 14 years;
- the distributor - legal entity or physical person in supply chain, except for the manufacturer or the importer, putting products on the market;
- identification of products - the procedure of reference of products for children and teenagers to scope of this Technical regulation and establishment of compliance of products of technical documentation to it;
- the manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person as the individual entrepreneur performing on its own behalf production for children and teenagers for the subsequent realization and responsible for its compliance to safety requirements of this Technical regulation;
- the importer - the resident of the Republic of Tajikistan who signed with the nonresident of the Republic of Tajikistan the agreement in foreign trade of Ya transfer of products for children and teenagers enables the realization of these products and bears responsibility for its compliance to safety requirements of this Technical regulation;
- toxicity index - the integrated indicator of impact of hazardous substances determined on culture of cages;
- mechanical safety - complex of quantitative indices of mechanical properties and constructive product characteristics which provides decrease in risk of damnification to health or threats of life of the user;
- newborns are children aged up to 28 days inclusive;
- the product circulation for children and teenagers in the market the movement of these products from the manufacturer to the user covering all processes which there undergo the specified products after completion of its production;
- teenagers are users of products aged from 14 up to 18 years;
- users of products are the children, teenagers who are personally using products which are subject of this Technical regulation;
- application to destination - use of products for children and teenagers according to the appointment specified by the producer on these products or in operational documents;
- risk - combination of probability of damnification and consequences of this harm for life or health of the person, property, the environment, life or health of animals and plants;
- sports products - the products providing necessary conditions for the organization and competitions and trainings on different types of sport;
- standard sample - the sample representing the products relating to one type on purpose, intended for one age group, made by one producer of identical materials on one compounding and according to one technical documents regulating production;
- person authorized by the manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person registered in accordance with the established procedure which is determined by the manufacturer based on the contract with it for implementation of actions from his name in case of confirmation of conformity and placement of products in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also for assignment of responsibility for discrepancy of products to requirements of technical regulations;
- chemical safety - condition of product in case of which there is no unacceptable risk connected with damnification to health or threat of life of the user because of excess of level of concentration of unhealthy chemicals of the user;
- artificial fibers - the fibers received in case of chemical conversion of natural high-molecular connections or products of their transformation (viscose, acetate, mednoammiachny);
- synthetic fibers are the polyester, polikaprolaktamovy, polyacrylonitrile, polyvinylchloride, polivinilepirtovy, polyolefin, polyurethane and other fibers received from synthetic polymers by chemical synthesis.
8. If the indicator of chemical safety is established it "is not allowed", instruction of detection limit of hazardous substances for the techniques of accomplishment of measurements allowed to application for control of sanitary and chemical indicators is obligatory.
9. Products for care of children shall conform to the following general requirements of safety:
- the toxicity index determined in the water circle (the distilled water) shall be ranging from 70 to 120 percent inclusive, or there shall be no local irritant action on integuments and mucous;
- change rn water extract shall be no more +_ 1,0.
10. Nipples are dairy, pacifiers and products sanitary and hygienic of latex, rubber and silicone elastomers shall conform to requirements of chemical and mechanical safety.
11. Availability of smack of water extract is not allowed.
12. Release of noxious to health chemicals shall not exceed the following regulations:
- when testing pacifiers dairy and pacifiers from silicone polymers:
- lead - is not allowed;
- arsenic - is not allowed;
- formaldehyde - is not allowed;
- alcohol methyl - is not allowed;
- alcohol butyl - is not allowed;
- phenol - is not allowed;
- zinc - no more 1,0 of mg/dm3;
- antioxidant (agidol-2) - no more 2,0 of mg/dm3;
- when testing latex, rubber pacifiers dairy and pacifiers:
- lead - is not allowed;
- arsenic - is not allowed;
- antioxidant (agidol-2) - no more 2,0 of mg/dm3;
- N - nitrozoamin (extraction by chloride methylene) - no more 10,0 of mkg/kg;
- N - nitrozoobrazuyushchy (extraction by artificial saliva) - no more 200,0 of mkg/kg;
- tsimat (zinc dimethyldithiocarbamate) - it is not allowed;
- phthalic anhydride - no more 0,2 of mg/dm3;
- phenol - is not allowed.
13. Nipples dairy and pacifiers shall have smooth without seams external and internal surfaces which shall not stick together after 5-fold boiling in the distilled water.
14. The pacifier shall be with washer (guard). Durability of connection of ring with barrel in pacifier shall be at least 40 N.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.